Long day for Obama

What's the matter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? CNN isn't lib-retarded enough for you? It's a direct quote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- from CNN AND cited -- and now you deflect, deny and disingenuously claim someone put words in Sgt. Evan Buetow's mouth! You're a pathetic, lying moron, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When are you going to drop the chimp, seeing you have had your ass handed to you on that sperm breath?

Buetow,stated there were no directed missions to find Bowe so how do you assign deaths to him? If anyone was killed while he was gone then assign every death in Afghanistan in those five years to him cocksucker. You are lying through your keyboard again like you do daily. Fucking dimatard.
Post #138 you are wanting answers, now you are looking for a question? Judy, you are one fucked up individual. Must be that Johnson county cake eater mentality. Silly rabbit I was replying to your question. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm from Missouri, I just live in Johnson County.

You keep using that same term "directed mission" like it means something. It doesn't. When soldier goes on patrol there are many things that he is trying to accomplish. Getting back in one piece is pretty high up on the list. Reaching his goal is another. Sometimes they are required to make contact with the enemy. If they run across a deserter then they are to take them into custody. If they run across a prisoner then they should rescue them if they have the resources. From what I've read (and the only thing that you have as well) is that they never really sent out the resources to rescue an idiot from his friends. The Taliban has said that they had 200 people assigned to watch Bergdahl. Did you get that "directed mission" shit from your White House talking points? Any time some manipulates what they are saying like that, they are probably lying about something.

Of course this means that EVA is calling all of those soldiers (who served honorably and with distinction) liars. EVA is a soldier hating piece of shit! I'm not surprised.
I'm from Missouri, I just live in Johnson County.

You keep using that same term "directed mission" like it means something. It doesn't. When soldier goes on patrol there are many things that he is trying to accomplish. Getting back in one piece is pretty high up on the list. Reaching his goal is another. Sometimes they are required to make contact with the enemy. If they run across a deserter then they are to take them into custody. If they run across a prisoner then they should rescue them if they have the resources. From what I've read (and the only thing that you have as well) is that they never really sent out the resources to rescue an idiot from his friends. The Taliban has said that they had 200 people assigned to watch Bergdahl. Did you get that "directed mission" shit from your White House talking points? Any time some manipulates what they are saying like that, they are probably lying about something.

Of course this means that EVA is calling all of those soldiers (who served honorably and with distinction) liars. EVA is a soldier hating piece of shit! I'm not surprised. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fuck you ass hole quit trying to put words in my mouth.

Hint: the term directed mission came from Bowe's team leader. Stating there was no direct mission to rescue him. As I said if you served you should have known the term. So stick your sarcastic "white house" up your missouri ass. Stop putting words in my mouth, you are as bad as tour in bred brother .
When are you going to drop the chimp, seeing you have had your ass handed to you on that sperm breath?

Buetow,stated there were no directed missions to find Bowe so how do you assign deaths to him? If anyone was killed while he was gone then assign every death in Afghanistan in those five years to him cocksucker. You are lying through your keyboard again like you do daily. Fucking dimatard.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one that served your own ass up to Waco on a silver platter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and Waco merely served it back to your ignorant ass.

You, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, are also the one that initially stated that the remarks made by Buetow, et al, -- Buetow, et al, who your dumb ass is now trying to cite to back up your stupid POV, Ekim the Inbred Chimp-- were irrelevant and not factual.

So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, by citing those men you originally dismissed, you've again conceded the point and had your ass handed to you -- again!
You're a complete badass, Corpy, the gay fuck doll prophylactic man who plays with his own poo and calls it pudding while he vomits in front of everybody. Er, IBIdiot.

Love the way you put the magnifying glass between the sun and I'va. You REALLY kicked his ass!

Just like a lowlife schoolyard bully, Corpy, the gay fuck doll prophylactic man who plays with his own poo and calls it pudding while he vomits in front of everybody. Er, IBIdiot.
You're the one that served your own ass up to Waco on a silver platter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and Waco merely served it back to your ignorant ass.
Sad, all you can do anymore is lie.

You, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, are also the one that initially stated that the remarks made by Buetow, et al, -- Buetow, et al, who your dumb ass is now trying to cite to back up your stupid POV, Ekim the Inbred Chimp-- were irrelevant and not factual.
You were the dumb ass trying to deflect the snide remark I made about you to the troops, and trying to make it a POV.

So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, by citing those men you originally dismissed, you've again conceded the point and had your ass handed to you -- again!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
By not dismissing the men your ass has been handed to you again. You are shooting blanks sperm breath.
You've lost EVA, give it up. You have nothing to say that means anything. You've been caught lying, snarking, and trolling. I'm surprised that Kansas could produce a specimen such as you. Then again, Obama claims he had Kansas roots. Maybe you're related to our feckless leader.

You were the dumb ass trying to deflect the snide remark I made about you to the troops, and trying to make it a POV.

By not dismissing the men your ass has been handed to you again. You are shooting blanks sperm breath.
Your stupid, "snide remark" is how you hung your dumb-as-fuck-ass-self out to dry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Now you've even admitted that you made the stupid, "snide remark", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Game over, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Waco has your dumb-ass pegged!

You're a complete badass, Corpy, the gay fuck doll prophylactic man who plays with his own poo and calls it pudding while he vomits in front of everybody. Er, IBIdiot.

Love the way you put the magnifying glass between the sun and I'va. You REALLY kicked his ass!

Just like a lowlife schoolyard bully, Corpy, the gay fuck doll prophylactic man who plays with his own poo and calls it pudding while he vomits in front of everybody. Er, IBIdiot.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You've lost EVA, give it up. You have nothing to say that means anything. You've been caught lying, snarking, and trolling. I'm surprised that Kansas could produce a specimen such as you. Then again, Obama claims he had Kansas roots. Maybe you're related to our feckless leader. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you have had your ass handed to you babble Judy
Your stupid, "snide remark" is how you hung your dumb-as-fuck-ass-self out to dry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Now you've even admitted that you made the stupid, "snide remark", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Game over, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Waco has your dumb-ass pegged!

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whine away you stupid fuck,even you can't twist you way out of those fuckups. The snide remark was not about chimps it was about you sucking cocks idiot.

You two are idiots in waiting. Twins...
poor IBIdiot.

Whine away you stupid fuck,even you can't twist you way out of those fuckups. The snide remark was not about chimps it was about you sucking cocks idiot.

You two are idiots in waiting. Twins...
You're the only one squirming and squealing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly had your ass handed to you again when you started quoting the war vets you initially dismissed as irrelevant, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

poor IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're the only one squirming and squealing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly had your ass handed to you again when you started quoting the war vets you initially dismissed as irrelevant, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO I am doing none of the above you simpering bitch. Your ass is in your hand , and you are twisting in the wind. I never did dismiss the vets , and I dare you to try to find where I did. You will get your ass handed to you again. Whine away sperm breath.
At this point, Obama can't wait for Inauguration Day 2017 to get here soon enough.
LMAO I am doing none of the above you simpering bitch. Your ass is in your hand , and you are twisting in the wind. I never did dismiss the vets , and I dare you to try to find where I did. You will get your ass handed to you again. Whine away sperm breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, but you are squirming and squealing and lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because your lying ass did dismiss what the war vets reported, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The proof is in your posts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Got any hard evidence on that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
For the uninformed, lib-retarded Odumbo morons who are talking about “unsubstantiated rumors”.

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero
By Jake Tapper, CNN
updated 11:39 AM EDT, Tue June 3, 2014

"I was pissed off then, and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war, and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

Vierkant said Bergdahl needs to not only acknowledge his actions publicly but face a military trial for desertion under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/ber...erter-or-hero/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again I ask the question ...any facts? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And then your lying ass began to misrepresent what they said to support your BS POV, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You had your pathetic, miserable hayseed ass handed to you again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Oh, but you are squirming and squealing and lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because your lying ass did dismiss what the war vets reported, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The proof is in your posts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

And then your lying ass began to misrepresent what they said to support your BS POV, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You had your pathetic, miserable hayseed ass handed to you again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice try you miserable little piss ant, taking things out of context and pretending it was a reply to you. your lies will never cease.

Fucking dumaterd go soak up some more sperm.