For people who still believe the 2020 election was legit.

Please try to be TRUTHFUL. Biden is the odds on favorite right now.
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Salty is being truthful unlike you. You clearly have not seen the polls
Salty is being truthful unlike you. You clearly have not seen the polls Originally Posted by berryberry
When you say odds on favorite, that's a betting term. Betting odds. According to those, Biden is the favorite. You've joined the Aussie in being untruthful about it.
  • Joe Biden 6/4
  • Donald Trump 12/5
  • Ron DeSantis 4/1
  • Robert Kennedy Jr. 16/1
  • Kamala Harris 28/1
  • Michelle Obama 33/1
  • Gavin Newsom 33/1
  • Nikki Haley 40/1
  • Pete Buttigieg 40/1
  • Tucker Carlson 50/1
When you say odds on favorite, that's a betting term. Betting odds. According to those, Biden is the favorite. You've joined the Aussie in being untruthful about it.
  • Joe Biden 6/4
  • Donald Trump 12/5
  • Ron DeSantis 4/1
  • Robert Kennedy Jr. 16/1
  • Kamala Harris 28/1
  • Michelle Obama 33/1
  • Gavin Newsom 33/1
  • Nikki Haley 40/1
  • Pete Buttigieg 40/1
  • Tucker Carlson 50/1
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
... Blimey! ... Wouldja look at that!
A "Vegas" site has Joe the favourite.
You're correct as far as THAT site is concerned.

Look-about and see what odds they're giving on
Joe finishing out his term...

... Reckon we can go and check ALL the posts
ever made by You, me-self, and Berry and SEE just
who's telling the truth in them, mate.

You surely might be disappointed in the result.

#### Salty
When you say odds on favorite, that's a betting term. Betting odds. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

LOL, you keep on telling yourself that and being untruthful.

Meanwhile, the definition of Odds-on favorite is a person, team, horse, etc. that is regarded as the most likely to win a competition

And right now the polls show President Trump is regarded as the most likely to win
LOL, you keep on telling yourself that and being untruthful.

Meanwhile, the definition of Odds-on favorite is a person, team, horse, etc. that is regarded as the most likely to win a competition

And right now the polls show President Trump is regarded as the most likely to win Originally Posted by berryberry

Either way, I don't expect you to admit the truth. If you want to talk about polls, we can do that too. You've only considered polls that confirm your bias, but if you cared about the truth you would consider all the polls. The TRUTH is that according to the bookies and the polls, Biden is the favorite, winning 50 of the meaningless polls so far, compared to Trump who has only won 28 of the meaningless polls so far.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ntial_election
The pro-Biden polls are biased. The Trump ones aren't.

... Reckon we can go and check ALL the posts
ever made by You, me-self, and Berry and SEE just
who's telling the truth in them, mate.

You surely might be disappointed in the result.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I reckon we could. LOL

Just in your "TRUTH" thread alone, I documented a bunch of instances of you being UNTRUTHFUL.

You and berry would have me beat in the untruthful olympics even if we only counted your false claims about the 2020 election. How many times has berry claimed without proof that the 2020 election was rigged? It's gotta be in the hundreds at this point.
I reckon we could. LOL

Just in your "TRUTH" thread alone, I documented a bunch of instances of you being UNTRUTHFUL.

You and berry would have me beat in the untruthful olympics even if we only counted your false claims about the 2020 election. How many times has berry claimed without proof that the 2020 election was rigged? It's gotta be in the hundreds at this point. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
That's all you got now that your untrue statement about the polls has been thoroughly debunked?
I couldn’t possibly get thru all this but question.

For those of you that believe the election was stolen, what has Trump and/or the GOP done to make sure it doesn’t happen again?
That's all you got now that your untrue statement about the polls has been thoroughly debunked? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
thoroughly debunked

That's a good one
I reckon we could. LOL

You and berry would have me beat in the untruthful olympics even if we only counted your false claims about the 2020 election. How many times has berry claimed without proof that the 2020 election was rigged? It's gotta be in the hundreds at this point. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
... The Olympic game YOU play is the dingo dodge, mate.

Where you're asked a direct question - and you hide.

Let's take the thought to another thread, shall we?

#### Salty