Political Discussion thread

NYS needs massive program cuts. Layoffs some yes, others no. Why should NYS workers be anymore safe than the rest of us. Keep the NYS DPW. Tell some of the social workers learn to drive a 6 or 10 wheel dump or see ya in the unemployment line.
privatize all the city town and village services

place everything out to bid like the snow removal at the airport
  • GP
  • 10-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Jack, it's funny how 6 weeks is not long enough to come to a conclusion on Benghazi, but it is 10 years later and GWB is still being called a liar when all he did was act on bad information. AND... if you look into it deep enough, they actually did find some WMD's, just not in the quantities they expected. Of course this was only reported on some very obscure news outlets and the mainstream media totally ignored it. Funny how it works for one side one way, but totally opposite for the other side.
I am not an apologist for everything this government does. I did say:
I will not be surprised if, when all the facts are known, we will conclude that the State Department could have handled the Benghazi incident differently. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I did not bring up the Iraq war, but, IMHO, there is no comparison between the significance of the misguided Iraq war and that of Benghazi.
  • GP
  • 10-26-2012, 06:19 PM
But your little liberal cohort always defends everything the Obama administration does NO MATTER WHAT.
The use of "little" belittles you, and I don't have a "liberal cohort".
  • GP
  • 10-26-2012, 06:45 PM
It was meant with nothing but affection. If he is not your "xxx liberal cohort", then what would you call him?
He is a valued member who stands up for his beliefs. I respect him for that.
  • Doove
  • 10-26-2012, 06:50 PM
But your little liberal cohort always defends everything the Obama administration does NO MATTER WHAT. Originally Posted by GP
If you're referring to me, i don't defend everything the Obama administration does. I defend the Obama administration from the lies, half-truths, and hypocrisy that is used to criticize him. Admittedly, i wouldn't defend a Republican President from lies, half-truths and hypocrisies used to criticize him. But then, i wouldn't have to here, would i?

Along those lines, i'd respond to your post #154, but, well, you know.
  • GP
  • 10-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Admittedly, i wouldn't defend a Republican President from lies, half-truths and hypocrisies used to criticize him. Originally Posted by Doove
Did pigs just fly? You actually admit your bias. WOW, never thought I would see the day. Kudos to you doove.
  • Doove
  • 10-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Did pigs just fly? You actually admit your bias. WOW, never thought I would see the day. Kudos to you doove. Originally Posted by GP
Sucker.
  • GP
  • 10-26-2012, 07:10 PM
LOL
FUCK! they better keep the power on if this hurricane hits

I cant WAIT to get to the POLLS on tuesaday and cancell out dooves VOTE..hehehehehehehe
  • GP
  • 10-28-2012, 10:55 AM
LOL. Since I am voting for Gary Johnson, does that mean I cancel out doove's vote also?