Should Sen McConnell Call Witnesses? If So, Who And Why?

that's what you guys do.. post and RUN, LOL.. you have no rebuttal. right-wing Nut Jobs. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.
  • oeb11
  • 12-18-2019, 09:39 AM
that's what you guys do.. post and RUN, LOL.. you have no rebuttal. right-wing Nut Jobs. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Given the extensive posts by LL and HF above in this thread - and the response of cartoon memes by DPST's - CT - I have to question the grasp on reality.

DPST projection - pure and simple.
Given the extensive posts by LL and HF above in this thread - and the response of cartoon memes by DPST's - CT - I have to question the grasp on reality.

DPST projection - pure and simple. Originally Posted by oeb11
Republicans tend to run when faced with responding to a well thought-out response to something they posted. that is what I see constantly here.
Republicans tend to run when faced with responding to a well thought-out response to something they posted. that is what I see constantly here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.
  • oeb11
  • 12-18-2019, 09:50 AM
DPST projection!
Thank you, CT
DPST projection!
Thank you, CT Originally Posted by oeb11
any time! y'all quit ignoring facts, ok?
  • oeb11
  • 12-18-2019, 09:58 AM
More DPST projection and denial - CT
nope.. Executive Privilege is a relatively recent concept, albeit a true and relevant idea under narrow circumstances.. this aint one of them, Trump knows it, but is making an end-run around the impeachment process, knowing the delay equals obstruction. nice try, though. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As Hedonist stated earlier, "Good fucking grief!" Are you really this dense? Let me try to dumb it down for you.

The popo come to your house. They demand to search the premises. They say if you refuse you will be arrested and charged with obstruction. You tell them to get a warrant, then come back and ask again politely. According to your "logic" the police are entitled to ransack your home for any reason (or no reason) at any time with no warrant from the Courts and if you object you are legally guilty of the crime of obstruction.

Maybe that's how it works back in Vietshit, but not here. Now run off and study up on the United States Constitution, little man. And look up the meaning of CO-EQUAL.

Of course, we all know what a fucking hypocrite you are. When dim-retards control the Congress you want them to have unchecked powers. And the next time dim-retards control the White House, you will worship at the altar of executive privilege. That's your distorted interpretation of what CO-EQUAL means.

Now lay off the lame insults about Republicans not knowing how to rebut your rubbish. Your argument, which you laughably consider "well thought-out", has been thoroughly skewered.
As Hedonist stated earlier, "Good fucking grief!" Are you really this dense? Let me try to dumb it down for you.

The popo come to your house. They demand to search the premises. They say if you refuse you will be arrested and charged with obstruction. You tell them to get a warrant, then come back and ask again politely. According to your "logic" the police are entitled to ransack your home for any reason (or no reason) at any time with no warrant from the Courts and if you say no then you are legally guilty of the crime of obstruction.

Maybe that's how it works back in Vietshit but not here. Now run off and read the Constitution, little man. And look up the meaning of CO-EQUAL.

Of course, we all know what a fucking hypocrite you are. When dim-retards control the Congress you want them to have unchecked powers. The next time dim-retards control the White House you will worship executive privilege. That's your distorted interpretation of what CO-EQUAL means.

Now lay off the lame insults about Republicans not knowing how to rebut your rubbish. Your argument, which you laughably consider "well thought-out", has been thoroughly skewered. Originally Posted by lustylad
The little schmuck has been skewered since I exposed his abject lie that he saw Gerald Ford, 68 at the time, was out driving PGA pros at a pro am. He even posted a link for the supposed tournament which this took place. The only problem was, there wasn’t a PGA pro in Fords foursome. A RETIRED LPGA pro. I’m sure she could hit it past Ford. What a lying sack of shit. And stupid.
Yeah I'm starting to wonder how many of his 240 "reviews" are completely made up!

The popo come to your house. They demand to search the premises. They say if you refuse you will be arrested and charged with obstruction. You tell them to get a warrant, then come back and ask again politely. According to your "logic" the police are entitled to ransack your home for any reason (or no reason) at any time with no warrant from the Courts and if you object you are legally guilty of the crime of obstruction.

Now lay off the lame insults about Republicans not knowing how to rebut your rubbish. Originally Posted by lustylad
show me on the Doll where I hurt you, LOL

your argument is as stupid as the last one, exactly the same. the analogy is Horseshit. nobody ransacked Trump.. he refused to let Witnesses testify, the House went with what they had, and impeached.. meaning, they are asking the Senate to get to the truth, where it Constitutionally belongs. have your brains been skull-fucked out of existence?
show me on the Doll where I hurt you, LOL

your argument is as stupid as the last one, exactly the same. the analogy is Horseshit. nobody ransacked Trump.. he refused to let Witnesses testify, the House went with what they had, and impeached.. meaning, they are asking the Senate to get to the truth, where it Constitutionally belongs. have your brains been skull-fucked out of existence? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

remember that the next time you accuse someone of not answering your question. i told ya before .. you just don't like the answer u get.
  • oeb11
  • 12-18-2019, 10:58 AM
LL and HF have posted well thought out editorial articles on the issue.

CT - your rebuttal above is name-calling and hypocrisy.

Enjoy "Impeachment Day". Senate trial day looms.
DPST's who criticize the Senate conservatives for having "made their minds up about impeachment" - take note of the DPST plans for Impeachment - the House DPST's have planned impeachment with "made-up minds" since Nov. 2016/

Hypocrites. usual DPST lying behavior.
remember that the next time you accuse someone of not answering your question. i told ya before .. you just don't like the answer u get. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LL tried, I will give him that. you don't.
Yeah I'm starting to wonder how many of his 240 "reviews" are completely made up! Originally Posted by lustylad
ZERO.. every review is absolute fact, sessions I had and mostly enjoyed, LOL.. if you bothered to read them it would be obvious.. I couldn't make this shit up, y'all can't stop talking about the Pregnant Black Chick.