25 year-old female arrested on same charges hildebeest was guilty of violating

• WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 05:21 PM

. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life...
Originally Posted by lustylad
Well the good thing is 10 minutes of you life is worth the exact same as the sum total of your whole life. So those 10 minutes cost you Nothing.
The real question is "Why didn't you read the entire article or fully apprise yourself of the ongoing story in the press before you made a stupid post", M T Brain Socket? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

No the real issue is I asked why you chose to post an out of context quote... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Un-fucking-believable!

Can anyone on this board be any stupider than MT Fucktard?

When you find yourself in a hole, the first rule is - STOP DIGGING!

The OP qouted the first two paragraphs summarizing the Business Insider story. There was nothing "out of context" about it. It is up to the reader to open the link and read the entire article for more details.

You're doubling down on stupid and making even more of an ass out of yourself, MT Trashbrain.

Just admit you fucked up and then apologize for wasting everyone's time with your dumbass questions! You'll feel better afterwards!
+1

Un-fucking-believable!

The OP qouted the first two paragraphs summarizing the Business Insider story. There was nothing "out of context" about it. It is up to the reader to open the link and read the entire article for more details.

You're doubling down on stupid and making even more of an ass out of yourself, MT Trashbrain.

Just admit you fucked up and then apologize for wasting everyone's time with your dumbass questions! You'll feel better afterwards!
First of all he posted 3 paragraphs And he did not post the first one either. Then of course we get to the part that uses words like "alleges".
It concludes by stating.
A further audit of the six individuals' desk computers revealed that WINNER had e-mail contact with the News Outlet. The audit did not reveal that any of the other individuals had e-mail contact with the News Outlet."
Wow. You really are retarded. It wasn't "hand delivered via email". The woman was in email contact with the News Outlet before and/or after she printed it out and hand-delivered it.
The FBI special agent who wrote the affidavit in support of Winner's arrest alleges that she printed out the document from her work computer on May 9, 2017, and mailed it to a "News Outlet
So let me see if I have this right. You just said I was wrong because I said it could not be e-mail and hand delivered.
So you say it was hand delivered but the article said it was mailed . So what do you mean? Did she hand deliver it? Did she mail it? Did she print it and wipe her ass with it and one of the other 5 hand deliver it or mail it? You really are a simpleton. While I would bet money she did it, there is no where I have found that clearly say's she confessed to anything other than printing it. Kinda odd to me. I asked the other LL to share a link if he finds one. Why don't you remind him when you get home.
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 06:51 PM
+1

Un-fucking-believable!

Did you waste 10 more minutes of your worthless life?