SAY A PRAYER....for surcher!

It is so good to hear that he is getting better, I hope he will be online soon. It would be great to hear from him. Thank you Nichole for the update..
Thanks Fancy for the update, Good to see he is eating solid food and getting better!
Thank you, Fancy! I have not been able to make the long trek out there this week, and leave town again tomorrow. I've spoken with him by phone throughout the week, but it's not the same as visiting. Your report, after seeing him, puts me more at ease. Thanks again. Keep him company til Monday afternoon, and I promise to stop by upon landing in Houston.
Surcher, Nice to hear that your doing much better. Those nurses better be nice to you! I'll check on you when my job eases up and has me in town more often.
Missing You!!
Italia
Get Well soon sweetie!

Your in my prayers!
Good News All,

I had a visit with Surcher this afternoon and he is doing pretty good. There is now some talk about him going home! Probably not this week, but the event is on the horizon.

That is a pretty "Fancy" balloon and shirt he has displayed in his room. Pretty cool thing for the Irish lass to do for him, I know he appreciated it.

He also wanted me to wish his friend Texas Gator a belated Happy Birthday.

Once he gets some strength back, and a couple of other issues addressed he will be back to his old self.

The number of emails and necessary correspondence is taking a lot of his time, but he expressed a desire to get on here and talk to everyone soon. The computer link is spotty at best and not conducive being online uninterrupted for extended periods of time.

Keep him in you prayers, and we are sure to see him posting real soon.
Awesome news guys!

Thanks for the updates.
Tell him if he wants his avatar back he's gonna have to post something first.
Thanks for the update!
Good to hear he is getting better everyday
Thanks O'Mike..
  • bbkid
  • 03-03-2010, 06:45 AM
Tell him if he wants his avatar back he's gonna have to post something first. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I may not give it back, uncle Donnie. I've grown kinda accustomed to it.
I'm so happy to hear he's doing better every day. Yeaaaaaaaa!!! Alas, I haven't been able to visit in the last week as I am recovering from some allergy-induced congestion myself, coughing and raspy-voiced, sounding like a cross between Lauren Bacall, a constipated bullfrog, and a chain-smoking barmaid. If anybody visits please give him my best and tell him I'll drop by when I don't sound like a commercial for the American Lung Cancer Society.

Anybody wanna come rub their hot salve on my chest?