Take the Mensa workout test.

• CJ7
  • 02-27-2014, 01:06 PM
No one said that this test was the end all, be all of tests. It was just for fun but some people get real defensive when they don't measure up...even for fun.

No, I am not a Mensa member but my ACTs and SATs qualified me years ago. I am not a joiner. Though maybe it's time.

The problem that you won't be told about is that I have had a varied life and lived in many places. Since I can't reveal my name or enough to compromise myself I find myself talking about things I know about but can't say why. I have an extensive education to go with my experience. I'm not trying to impress anyone but around here a logical, cogent argument doesn't do the trick. They would prefer to snicker about what they think your sex life should be (there are some real gay life style promoters here) and they want to argue minutia. How many years in a century? 100 but if you use the term century instead of 97 or 103 then there are some asses here who think that is significant. So sometimes you have to put out there that your IQ is in the upper ranges. What does that mean? Different things to different people apparently.

I made a proposal. How about we all put out the money, take the test, and post the results minus any identifying data? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

how about you STFU about all this IQ bullshit, and let it wither and die on the vine ... this is a hooker board nobody really cares about you and your background OR IQ.
No one said that this test was the end all, be all of tests. It was just for fun but some people get real defensive when they don't measure up...even for fun.

No, I am not a Mensa member but my ACTs and SATs qualified me years ago. I am not a joiner. Though maybe it's time.

The problem that you won't be told about is that I have had a varied life and lived in many places. Since I can't reveal my name or enough to compromise myself I find myself talking about things I know about but can't say why. I have an extensive education to go with my experience. I'm not trying to impress anyone but around here a logical, cogent argument doesn't do the trick. They would prefer to snicker about what they think your sex life should be (there are some real gay life style promoters here) and they want to argue minutia. How many years in a century? 100 but if you use the term century instead of 97 or 103 then there are some asses here who think that is significant. So sometimes you have to put out there that your IQ is in the upper ranges. What does that mean? Different things to different people apparently.

I made a proposal. How about we all put out the money, take the test, and post the results minus any identifying data? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This is a freaking hooker site. Who really cares who is smarter than whom? If you believe you are smarter than the rest of us, have lived a fuller life, have a more extensive education than the rest of us, have done more to make this country a better place in which to live, feel free to do so. No one else really cares.

CJ7, seems like we came up with the same thought at the same time.
Amen! If these guys could play with the big boys in their league they would be discussing topics in a legitimate political forum. I'm a hooker so I play and discuss here. Idk if these guys hobby or just come on here to argue, but if they had half an intellectual leg to stand on they wouldn't be so passionate about winning arguments on a whoreboard.
anyone beat CJ's record yet?
This thread is fucking hilarious!

@Barleycorn & Whirlaway: Please keep up the entertainment! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Congratulations!

You guys have done a great job.
Come on dude, you're claiming Mensa over the internet because of your SAT scores from what, 30 years ago? You don't seem very smart to me. And your insecurity proves it. You make a fake trip to Tel Aviv, and you're back in two seconds. You may be a lot of things, but smart is not one of them. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Are you familiar with the location of Love Field Airport in Dallas.....
I could prove it to you but I've found the naysayers are too chickenshit to put their money where their mouth is.
I let the membership lapse years ago but for a 10,000 bet I could prove it to you and you would have to shut your ass up...so, fuck you, faggot!!
The first sentence on the quiz you keep referring to is a legal disclaimer so no one goes around claiming they are a member of mensa based on their quick and dirty quiz score. It is a reflection of the actual IQ test but not the complete test (obviously). Stop acting that one sentence is your saving grace or something.

And people are not automatically Mensa members bc of any SAT scores. You have to apply, show certified results from an accedited facility that you scored in the top 2% on approved intelligence test for your age. A four year old can be a member of mensa if their approved intelligence test results are in the top 2% for that test. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You are exactly right. Get a certified copy of your SAT, it showed the percentile ranking back then and Mensa accepted it back then, provide it to them, and they approve you and you send the dues - about 60 bucks a year or something. Abby Salny was the shrink who administered the program back then and may still, and in this area they have a sub group called North Texas Mensa for some rather tame parties and socials. You get a little card to carry around, and no one but your mother gives a shit if you are a member. It isn't a big deal but Lucas McFuckup is just showing his ignorance claiming I'm not that smart because he doesn't like my politics...
give it a rest whirlie Originally Posted by CJ7
Generally speaking, your request would have near-unanimous support, of course.

But consider this: Before deciding that would be an unambiguously good thing, please remember that every minute he spends on rants and insults in this thread is a minute he can't spend on creating more attention-seeking, forum-hogging, ALL-CAPS TITLED spam threads!
I could prove it to you but I've found the naysayers are too chickenshit to put their money where their mouth is.
I let the membership lapse years ago but for a 10,000 bet I could prove it to you and you would have to shut your ass up...so, fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

If you and JD were as smart as you would like us to think you are,there would be a lot better things going on in your life besides bull shitting on a hooker board.
If you and JD were as smart as you would like us to think you are,there would be a lot better things going on in your life besides bull shitting on a hooker board. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
and so would you
I let the membership lapse years ago but for a 10,000 bet I could prove it to you and you would have to shut your ass up...so, fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Geez. You are so dumb...Yeah, I bet you are mensa. Everyone who announces it on a hooker board and complains about why he couldn't get into an Ivy League school because he was too stupid to because of affirmative action has to be a genius.

Dude, chill. You're dumb. No biggie, Bro. I hope you enjoyed your state schools.

Quit trying to make stupid ass bets that you would never deliver on, genius.
How about this smart guy? How about I meet you at your place of choice and I'll show you that I am an Ivy League graduate. I'll bet you $500,000 that I can prove that I am. You want to make bets? Let's have some fun and see if you are true to your word. And feel free to choose anyone to verify my degree. Be sure to bring the cash though, shit talker.

You could never get into an Ivy League School and it kills you. Dudes like you are sad. Get over it. Mensa my ass.

And I could give a fuck about your politics or anyone else's. It's just a bunch of clowns arguing to me. Please post what other thread I have ever posted on in this forum....Damn, you're so simple and easy to dominate. That's called Ivy League against a fake ass Mensa member. Check mate, BITCH!
and so would you Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm not the one lauding my IQ.
I'm not the one lauding my IQ. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A wise choice on your part.
If you and JD were as smart as you would like us to think you are,there would be a lot better things going on in your life besides bull shitting on a hooker board. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Maybe this is what we consider relaxation. Imagine what our lives are like.