Vaccine Nazis

Gropey Joe & Co. are absolutely fucking clueless on the Chinese AIDS. "Gotta get vaccillated for the Omnicrom" he whines...As I and others here have pointed out, their best bet is to use this to force ballot harvesting/mail-in voting next fall. Originally Posted by Withnail
The latest hysteria is definitely in furtherance of what you said.

It's difficult to believe these male lesbians and other angry bitches actually believe the bullshit they are pitching.

Currently my favorite piece of performance art is when Dementia Joe pretends to get mad and says phrases three times for contrived emphasis.

Can't get on board with Kamala's cackling or Pisshockey's inept sarcasm, they both suck at what they do.

Fuck you, Chris Wallace!
The online Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “anti-vaxxer” as “a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination.” Where does that leave us? We both strongly favor vaccination against Covid-19; one of us (Mr. Hooper) has spent years working and consulting for vaccine manufacturers. But we strongly oppose government vaccine mandates. If you’re crazy about Hondas but don’t think the government should force everyone to buy a Honda, are you “anti-Honda”?

The people at Merriam-Webster are blurring the distinction between choice and coercion, and that’s not merely semantics. If we accept that the difference between choice and coercion is insignificant, we will be led easily to advocate policies that require a large amount of coercion. Coercive solutions deprive us of freedom and the responsibility that goes with it. Freedom is intrinsically valuable; it is also the central component of the best problem-solving system ever devised.

Free choice relies on persuasion. It recognizes that you are an important participant with key information, problem-solving abilities and rights. Any solution that is adopted, therefore, must be designed to help you and others. Coercion is used when persuasion has failed or is teetering in that direction—or when you are raw material for someone else’s grand plans, however ill-conceived.

Authoritarian governmental approaches hamper problem-solving abilities. They typically involve one-size-fits-all solutions like travel bans and mask mandates. Once governments adopt coercive policies, power-hungry bureaucrats often spout an official party line and suppress dissent, no matter the evidence, and impose further sanctions to punish those who don’t fall in line. Once coercion is set in motion, it’s hard to backtrack.

Coercion Made the Pandemic Worse

Freedom is the central component of the best problem-solving system ever devised.
Wow. "opposes regulations"... Phew. That's about as 1984 as Merriam-Webster gets. Geez.
The online Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “anti-vaxxer” as “a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination.” Where does that leave us? We both strongly favor vaccination against Covid-19; one of us (Mr. Hooper) has spent years working and consulting for vaccine manufacturers. But we strongly oppose government vaccine mandates. If you’re crazy about Hondas but don’t think the government should force everyone to buy a Honda, are you “anti-Honda”? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
very well put
very well put Originally Posted by valkyra
The problem with the Honda analogy, is that not buying a Honda does not harm anyone else. Not getting vaccinated does.
The problem with the Honda analogy, is that not buying a Honda does not harm anyone else. Not getting vaccinated does. Originally Posted by brasil
And the vaccine I got, that I got for the good of my community and not because I am at an age or in a condition that needs it, now puts me at risk for blood clots, with a family of pre-existing heart conditions.
The problem with the Honda analogy, is that not buying a Honda does not harm anyone else. Not getting vaccinated does. Originally Posted by brasil
Actually.... vaxed people as well as unvaxed people are both carriers according to "the scientists".... so what difference does it make to fuckin ANYONE whether someone is vaxxed or not....

And people that drive Hondas are tards anyways....
Actually.... vaxed people as well as unvaxed people are both carriers according to "the scientists".... so what difference does it make to fuckin ANYONE whether someone is vaxxed or not....

And people that drive Hondas are tards anyways.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
this too. getting vaxxed doesn't prevent transmission. that's why the whole "oh, you're vaxxed? You don't have to wear a mask!" thing is stupid propaganda, bullshit

you got the jab, so now you don't have to wear this stupid face thing! they're training you like a dog, rewarding your good behavior. and people are just sitting there, wagging their tails, waiting for their next treat for being such good boys
And the vaccine I got, that I got for the good of my community and not because I am at an age or in a condition that needs it, now puts me at risk for blood clots, with a family of pre-existing heart conditions. Originally Posted by valkyra

That risk is one in a million.
this too. getting vaxxed doesn't prevent transmission. that's why the whole "oh, you're vaxxed? You don't have to wear a mask!" thing is stupid propaganda, bullshit

you got the jab, so now you don't have to wear this stupid face thing! they're training you like a dog, rewarding your good behavior. and people are just sitting there, wagging their tails, waiting for their next treat for being such good boys Originally Posted by valkyra
No, people who get vaxed are also supposed to keep wearing masks. And most of them do. It's really not that big a deal.
No, people who get vaxed are also supposed to keep wearing masks. And most of them do. It's really not that big a deal. Originally Posted by brasil
Weird, because I distinctly remember at least three concerts I went to over the summer that required proof of Vaxx and you didn't have to wear a mask. Wearing a mask is not a big deal. Saying that getting vaxxed means you don't have to wear a mask, as a way of getting people to take a vaccination, is a big deal and it's wrong, and it spreads the misinformation that vaccinated people are "safe" or "good" or "the only ones who care about the community".
That risk is one in a million. Originally Posted by brasil
The risk is not one in a million. Try again

Perhaps the most pertinent finding is that, due to the discovery of a widespread memory-type antibody response to SARS-CoV-2, the antibodies induced by the COVID-19 vaccines can be expected to activate the so-called complement system. This can bring about the destruction of any cell that manufactures the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, particularly in the circulation. If that happens to the endothelia, that is, the cell layer that lines the inner surfaces of our blood vessels, then those vessels may begin to leak [6] and clots will form. Given that 2021 research showed the spike protein to enter the bloodstream shortly after vaccination [5], this dangerous endothelial involvement in spike-production is highly likely, and should be expected to occur.

source: https://peckford42.wordpress.com/202...d-19-vaccines/
That risk is one in a million. Originally Posted by brasil
got a linck for that information??

I'm thincking no....
got a linck for that information??

I'm thincking no.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
rats I'll try and find a link for something on the radio

a county forgot what State is 53% jabbed. 87% of the new cases are the jabbed.
But it was a Dr. in that where ever that runs a clinic.

my bet, as radio sites give no links, it can't be found will try WHAM site but...

but make it sound the jab mandate is Nazi repeat
I got for the good of my community Originally Posted by valkyra

Homicides in the US sets new record at 19,800 Does anyone think these disgusting animals will get vaccinated "For the good of the community"