Mr Peter Bota please explain

I got shit for my post from people ....and honestly I was trying to be as nice as I could....while at the same time getting the point across.

There are so many different personalities here...and board personas so threads have many variations of opinions and comments. Respect them all for what they are and if you can't then you shouldn't be posting in coed or on the public forums at all.
Ana, as I have explained before logic and reason have no place in a post on icky. That being said ... please replace posting reasonable posts with posting taint photos.
I thought Abe said he was done. Not so honest after all.
Hey Eccie, why don't you book a session with yourself and fuck-off. You are the type of a annoying prick that reminds of the little boy in high school that was picked on a lot and now you're just an angry gossiping little bitch. Almost 3K post, 2 reviews from 2015, and all you do is take shots at others, I bet you sit to piss you weak bitch. Grow up, it's time to act like a man and stop being. Jenny (aka Jinny) woman! In case you don't know what this means:
Jenny Woman
A male who acts in a manner similar to that of a woman either all the time or in certain situations.

It is a slang word exclusive to New Orleans and closely surrounding areas. The exact origin of this word is no doubt lost to remote antiquity. It was used in the early half of the 20th century, but has been in decline since the 1950's. It exists today only in it's archaic usage by middle aged men.

It has been replaced by: Pussy
Can we please create a separate subforum for the sandy manginas to post in?
Hey Eccie, why don't you book a session with yourself and fuck-off. You are the type of a annoying prick that reminds of the little boy in high school that was picked on a lot and now you're just an angry gossiping little bitch. Almost 3K post, 2 reviews from 2015, and all you do is take shots at others, I bet you sit to piss you weak bitch. Grow up, it's time to act like a man and stop being. Jenny (aka Jinny) woman! In case you don't know what this means:
Jenny Woman
A male who acts in a manner similar to that of a woman either all the time or in certain situations.

It is a slang word exclusive to New Orleans and closely surrounding areas. The exact origin of this word is no doubt lost to remote antiquity. It was used in the early half of the 20th century, but has been in decline since the 1950's. It exists today only in it's archaic usage by middle aged men.

It has been replaced by: Pussy Originally Posted by zorlando
You need to learn how to post insults so you dont get pointed.
Jenny Woman

Love it!
Love it! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ditto. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Love it! Originally Posted by Tara Evans

wait, are we getting pissed off or pissed on?

Jenny Woman

You spent all that time researching for that post and that's the best you could come up with? Disappointing.

Originally Posted by notanewbie
She enjoys the latter

[IMGu]https://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smilies/modern/shock2.gif[/IMG] Originally Posted by notanewbie
Depends...which provider you ask that question to lol...
The Mods need to create a separate Smack forum just for whiny little bitches to argue and call each other names.
The Mods need to create a separate Smack forum just for whiny little bitches to argue and call each other names. Originally Posted by Tapper69
No kidding, this place is out of control. I RTMd zorlano calling me a pussy. I almost feel insulted.
  • Groot
  • 07-18-2017, 04:33 PM
Peter Bota spelled backwards is Retep Atob.

Think about that.