Dear hunter!!!!!!

Are you high? I can't even understand half of what you write much less even try to quote it lol. As for loose, we won't go there ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You mean loose pussy?
London, I drink maybe 5 times a year, I don't smoke and I only see one guy a day here in the Carolinas. We couldn't possibly be banging 10 guys a day and being ECCIE post whores now could we?

I mean look at us.. we have too much damn time on our hands.. lol! I say our bills are getting paid somehow so ... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Um yea. Anyone with this much time on their hands is not doing too much umm well...ya know ha ha. 3 hours a day a few days a week at school, and 8 days of touring...hell I am beat!
You mean loose pussy? Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends

I have a 6 inch rule. "See my TER reviews" lmao!
You mean loose pussy? Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
You are so cute Sarah.
Shooot I should be touring now but I rather stay home and watch "House" and eat junk food
Should I explain for Ansley? I can't wait to hear Ansley's version. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Fire away. I sent her a PM
You are so cute Sarah. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You should hear me say it with my Louisiana accent lol
Funny, I should be studying but being I am not an idiot, I can do it the night before lol. I love my life!!

I don't find I have that Nola accent...what say you Naomi?
Oh sure I come out all bloody and beat down and you love Ansley up real good! Shitfuckdamn!

Ansley, I'm gonna change my name/handle to the "Closer", huh? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I'm sorry sweetie, you know I still love you....
Fire away. I sent her a PM Originally Posted by Ansley
We got it cleared up. Its all good!
Funny, I should be studying but being I am not an idiot, I can do it the night before lol. I love my life!!

I don't find I have that Nola accent...what say you Naomi? Originally Posted by London Rayne
"Gangsta barbie" accent. LOL!

You got finals. Go and study.
"Gangsta barbie" accent. LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It's Ghetto Barbie, Junior! Get it right!
Shiiiit.... there are so many Luziana accents..I love this state. Just ride along I 10 to some of the towns and its like you are in another world!
It's Ghetto Barbie, Junior! Get it right! Originally Posted by London Rayne
too funny!
Ghetto Barbie ............now that's funny !!!