2 new girls at K-festival.net

Longest eccie.net thread attempt I've ever read that I will wait to see the outcome. Originally Posted by INAGR8ASS
Outcome? I don't see a path to an end here unless eccie.net vaporizes. If you've read this far you have seen the players and their positions. What outcome do you think is possible?
If mouths are running non stop it wouldn't matter if they ran out of breath, I think each player will hold their ground eternally. Maybe a thread link for the AS LA and K-Fest ladies to participate.
My word, is that doom guy annoying or what? If you think he should just stfu and leave, then "like" this reply and maybe he'll get the hint, lol. I mean, dam. Read the room, doom. read the room...
Dumb guy was recently fired from McDonalds because he argued with customers for asking how old were the fries. He argued with them so much and ranted for so long they forgot the question. Now he’s got a ton of time on his hands and shit in his brain that’s now spewing from his mouth.
Dumb guy was recently fired from McDonalds because he argued with customers for asking how old were the fries. He argued with them so much and ranted for so long they forgot the question. Now he’s got a ton of time on his hands and shit in his brain that’s now spewing from his mouth. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Bamboo : I asked you questions. How long are you going to keep ducking? You're so quick to hurl accusations and proclaim your virtue, but when someone calls you out, you run faster than Usain Bolt. Don't be afraid. Step up and answer the question. Don't resort to pathetic little insults like calling me a McDonald's worker. Don't challenge me to fight irl. Don't beg for me to PM you. And don't ask me to stop because you're not able to respond.

Bryan : Yes, the room reads that Bamboo is scared and can't answer basic questions. Doesn't matter how much you cheerlead for him. He's running away.
  • bobst
  • 05-26-2021, 04:51 AM
I want dumb guy around.
I don’t want him 🤬 stfu. He has an entertainment value with his imaginations. Plus he or she needs the paychecks from K-fest after getting fired from McDonald’s.
😂 LOL
Interestingly it responds to Dumb guy. Rightfully so... The creature is so clueless it can’t even get the hint from my last post that its rhetoric and banter has gone on so long I’ve lost track of the question it keeps accusing me of dodging.

Ok Gollum! Ask your riddle once more or forever STFU...
I can't wait for the 2021 lecture series from Chung Tran Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Your wait is over. Tonight I present my 2021 Lecture, via Zoom, 8:00 to 9:30 p.m.
Have a scantron and #2 pencil ready, there will be a quiz immediately after.

My first peek at this thread, and I see you name-dropped me 7-8 times. You really need to remove me from your obsessions. Stop making me your Wizard. I like seeing my name in print, but one time per thread satisfies my most basic level of narcissism.
*Chung has entered the chat*

*doom guy and bumblebee have exited the chat*

Lol...okay then, maybe a little peace around here until the new handles pop up or existing ones are dusted off. Stay safe y'all...
Great timing! I load a new avatar and magic things happen.

Happy Hump Day everyone! May your magic wands wonder willingly with wildly wanting women.
Great timing! I load a new avatar and magic things happen.

Happy Hump Day everyone! May your magic wands wonder willingly with wildly wanting women. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
BB's new website:

www.wandswonderwillinglywithwildlywantingwomen

• bobst
  • 05-26-2021, 11:42 AM
*Chung has entered the chat*

*doom guy and bumblebee have exited the chat*

Lol...okay then, maybe a little peace around here until the new handles pop up or existing ones are dusted off. Stay safe y'all... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
LOL,
What is he? Like 5th or 6th batter for team K or team promo? Another one to be strike out.
LOL
How long do bans last?

I don't understand this process of getting banned. What after all the stuff that was said over this thread and others was the thing that caused the mods to draw the line?
  • bobst
  • 05-26-2021, 01:29 PM
How long do bans last?

I don't understand this process of getting banned. What after all the stuff that was said over this thread and others was the thing that caused the mods to draw the line? Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Doesn’t appear to be long.
Just until they create another handle. You guys keep engaging them and they will continue, ignore them like others have said.