Michigan Govr lets citizens get poisoned by water

I'm about ready to nominate Iva-Little-One for water taste tester in Flint! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have a shot yourself, isn't it just like mountain valley spring water?
I'm about ready to nominate Iva-Little-One for water taste tester in Flint! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Taste nothing. I would much rather submerge the motherfucker, lol.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Damn ,I told her not to tell you.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He was submerged and not revived for 12 minutes.
He was submerged and not revived for 12 minutes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Poor fuckers can't defend providing polluted water.
Have a shot yourself, isn't it just like mountain valley spring water? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You talking about Kansas mountain spring water? The lead and mercury filled water you've been drinking since birth?
What unites Republicans and Democrats on the need to fix the Flint water crisis is the fear of hundreds of future ekims running around if nothing is done.
What unites Republicans and Democrats on the need to fix the Flint water crisis is the fear of hundreds of future ekims running around POSTING ON THE INTERNET if nothing is done. Originally Posted by lustylad
FIFY
Have a shot yourself, isn't it just like mountain valley spring water? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you, IVA-LITTLE-ONE, trying to hustle a job at the EPA before January 2017?
You talking about Kansas mountain spring water? The lead and mercury filled water you've been drinking since birth? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What unites Republicans and Democrats on the need to fix the Flint water crisis is the fear of hundreds of future ekims running around if nothing is done. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you, IVA-LITTLE-ONE, trying to hustle a job at the EPA before January 2017? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you cannot defend your position as uncaring fucks, then try deflection with ad hominem attacks.
If you cannot defend your position as uncaring fucks, then try deflection with ad hominem attacks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are actually the "uncaring fucks" (both of your personalities), because Black Lives Don't Matter to You or you would get off your lazy ass and go up there and start working to clean up the mess the Democrats in charge up there allowed to begin.

Instead you want to sit on your fat ass in front of your computer and whine about everyone else not giving a shit .... by pounding on your keyboard.

You "care"?
You are actually the "uncaring fucks" (both of your personalities), because Black Lives Don't Matter to You or you would get off your lazy ass and go up there and start working to clean up the mess the Democrats in charge up there allowed to begin.

Instead you want to sit on your fat ass in front of your computer and whine about everyone else not giving a shit .... by pounding on your keyboard.

You "care"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the idiot sitting on his fat ass pounding his keyboard. As long as you blame a democrat then you can shrug off any responsibilities. If you appoint someone to implement your policies it is your responsibility when the shit hits the fan.
The shared fear of all those future ekims transcends partisan politics. Thanks for bringing us all together on this issue, Ivanlittleone!
The shared fear of all those future ekims transcends partisan politics. Thanks for bringing us all together on this issue, Ivanlittleone! Originally Posted by lustylad
Clowns all ride in one car. Is there safety in numbers?
  • DSK
  • 02-01-2016, 09:52 AM
I second the nomination.