Ben Carson: "No war on women, maybe a war on whats inside women"

leave it to conservative to drag things down to name calling and racism. They are just angry that they cant win this war on women, err the war on whats inside women. They cant win the war on gays, they cant win the war on minorities and immigrants. Theyre angry cause they think theyre losing "their" country, well if they see the country as belonging only to rich old white men. .. . then they are right, they have already lost. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You hit the nail on the head. They are consistently on the wrong side of history. And we're talking liberal and conservative, not republican and democrat. The conservative ideology by its very nature is to protect the status quo and bring about any change in a gradual manner. If they had their way, women and blacks would still be waiting to vote.
It is conservatives that want to use the police powers of the state to force their perspective on others, while never having to answer the obvious questions regarding their beliefs. Now THAT is a religious attitude, if ever there was one. The liberal perspective on abortion is to leave the government out of these personal decisions. You are just repeating Fox News bullshit. Originally Posted by SoSideGuy
If the lib-retard perspective on abortion is to leave the government out of these personal decisions, then why the fuck is the government funding some 41% of PPH's budget -- $528.4 million -- to perform one third of this nation's abortions?
Last time I looked, legal abortion was the law of the land.

Even with the occasional acts of terror associated with it.

Like gay marriage.

Like separation of church and state.

Like brown people.

Like virtually EVERY fucking lynchpin issue for the RWWipes, it has NO BEARING on ability of America to succeed or fail as a nation.

Why not devote all the self-righteous energy to solving the problems of homelessness, a broken education system, rampant social decay, a toxic environment and an economic system that incentivizes greedy fuxtix to export jobs by the millions?

Face it, idiots. God made that book y'all live by. Let him fix this shit for you.
Public Law 113–76, January 17, 2014, 128 STAT. 5

SEC. 613.
No funds appropriated by this Act [the ‘‘Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2014’’] shall be available to pay for an abortion, or the administrative expenses in connection with any health plan under the Federal employees health benefits program which provides any benefits or coverage for abortions.

SEC. 810. None of the funds appropriated under this Act shall be expended for any abortion except where the life of the mother would be endangered if the fetus were carried to term or where the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest.
If the lib-retard perspective on abortion is to leave the government out of these personal decisions, then why the fuck is the government funding some 41% of PPH's budget -- $528.4 million -- to perform one third of this nation's abortions? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Public Law 113–76, January 17, 2014, 128 STAT. 5

SEC. 613.
No funds appropriated by this Act [the ‘‘Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2014’’] shall be available to pay for an abortion, or the administrative expenses in connection with any health plan under the Federal employees health benefits program which provides any benefits or coverage for abortions.

SEC. 810. None of the funds appropriated under this Act shall be expended for any abortion except where the life of the mother would be endangered if the fetus were carried to term or where the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What are you saying chicken dick? That your first post was a lie?
leave it to conservative to drag things down to name calling and racism. They are just angry.... Theyre angry cause they think theyre losing "their" country, well if they see the country as belonging only to rich old white men.... Originally Posted by southtown4488

Hey suckclown, here's the post where someone decided to "drag things down to name calling and racism".... he sounds angry too.

typical racist internet tough guy, u come on here to talk shit cause ur a cunt and a coward. Ur the kinda loser who shows up at work with a gun. Originally Posted by southtown4488

Is this what you mean by "old white men", suckclown?

If the lib-retard perspective on abortion is to leave the government out of these personal decisions, then why the fuck is the government funding some 41% of PPH's budget -- $528.4 million -- to perform one third of this nation's abortions? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

+1

You just exposed a massive contradiction. And the libtards can't even address it.
What are you saying chicken dick? That your first post was a lie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's dick-suckers like you who are the liars when you disingenuously claim PPH isn't using American tax dollars to pay for abortions.
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's dick-suckers like you who are the liars when you disingenuously claim PPH isn't using American tax dollars to pay for abortions. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't think you will ever find where I said that chicken dick, and quit trying to transfer your cocksucking ways on me .
Don't think you will ever find where I said that chicken dick, and quit trying to transfer your cocksucking ways on me . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd be the disingenuous, lying, cock-sucking lib-retard just like you've always been.
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd be the disingenuous, lying, cock-sucking lib-retard just like you've always been. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No what, you fucking cocksucker? You are just another liberal dick sucker like you have always been, and you can't find where I said it can you chicken dick.
No what, you fucking cocksucker? You are just another liberal dick sucker like you have always been, and you can't find where I said it can you chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You misunderstand most of what you post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You misunderstand most of what you post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
99% of what you post is bullshit,because you make statements that are unsubstantiated, chicken dick. Unable to find where I said it chicken dick?
99% of what you post is bullshit,because you make statements that are unsubstantiated, chicken dick. Unable to find where I said it chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be one of the most unsubstantial POS in the forum, Ekim the Inbred Bred.

+1

You just exposed a massive contradiction. And the libtards can't even address it.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
What if we just don't give a fuck. Did you ever entertain that thought? So what if PP is subsidized. So is Exxon Mobil. It's not a massive anything. We want government out of the CHOICE. You're trying to wrap everything up together because that's the only way you have a case.