~ROLE CALL~

Well I Made It Through To The Other Side, BUT JUST BARELY!!!

I Had The Door SLAM ME IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!

OH WELL BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!! TeeHeeHee!!!!!

Here's To The MANY GREAT ADVENTURES That We ALL HAVE AHEAD Of Us!!!!!

LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Glad to see that you made it! I have to confess.....that wasn't no door!!!
Present and accounted for.
Present, mon cherie! The Dr. is now in!
I've been lurking for over a year with my toe in the water, but had to take the plunge.
It'll warm up pretty fast with all of these bodies. Guess I'll have to find me a new avatar.
I'm liking it in here pretty good, but it won't feel like home till I see my boy Ralphey Boy post in here, REB where you at?
I was getting ready to PM you and ask you that BP...is he just being "fashionably late"???
I'm here.
The Panda Man is present!
Oh and I'm not overweight like my avatar but rather just like ass kicking PandaBears! :-)
I'm here! Hot dang.
I'm liking it in here pretty good, but it won't feel like home till I see my boy Ralphey Boy post in here, REB where you at? Originally Posted by TGFBI

I am here, ...supposed to be having fun right now but.....REB just got canceled on last minute...oh well...such is the game we play.....
I'm here. Lurker extra-ordinary. Looking for Java, CD and Griffin.
U no its fittin to git crackin wit da Bishop on board now! BP got so many lines in da water I dontz no whut to do, so I guess I just sitz here doin nuttin! Jus workin, like I say, Pimpin ain't easy!
U no its fittin to git crackin wit da Bishop on board now! BP got so many lines in da water I dontz no whut to do, so I guess I just sitz here doin nuttin! Jus workin, like I say, Pimpin ain't easy! Originally Posted by TGFBI

I know what you are saying,, Pimpin' aint easy!!! fo sho!!
Just got here