ladies is this what you really think of us

The issue is that when we post names, when we post contact info or links to RWI that is outing!

Banning is a last resort but it can and should happen if someone does Out another member and she was a member for good bad or indifferent!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
OSD didn't do any of that yet he got banned. Not blaming you for that DD.
OSD didn't do any of that yet he got banned. Not blaming you for that DD. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Title of his thread, that has been removed, gave all that was needed to out the member.....
Title of his thread, that has been removed, gave all that was needed to out the member..... Originally Posted by Celso
Again...he loaded the gun, but he didn't pull the trigger!
I do live alone ask perryay i live alone im working on it on getting yoi in trouble sweetie so continue im not the only one who has made a report. Just wait i will get you back someone will help me youve been tried. I know tons of lady's shaoes races sizes i will handle this idc what happend to you i don't but my personal buisness is not ok im not married either Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty
Game on then
Game on then Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Keep us filled in on how it works out for her lol... To funny smh.
Keep us filled in on how it works out for her lol... To funny smh. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Uhhhh.......no. This is not funny at all.

It's not funny that she was ambushed the minute she arrived.

It's not funny the way she responded.

It's even less funny that this mess escalated to threats between members.

I don't understand your sense of humor on this.

This isn't even funny in an ironic way.

elg........
Well imo it's funny that she thinks she can go to the cops bc someone looked up her info on the Internet after she posted it herself for everyone to see.... duh.
Can you get banned for outing yourself
No, you cannot. But, neither can the retard that discusses the fact that you outed yourself.

The whore posted a name for you fucktards to look up to see who she is. She further posted a number where you can text her. The whore chose for that open link to be your source of information to see her,, instead of getting verified and having a showcase. She did not send you to a site where she is called flygirllips. She posted the name and left the rest up to you.

Now, a few of you want us to ban a fucktard for discussing that information that SHE led all of you to.

elg is right. There is nothing funny about any of this.
No, you cannot. But, neither can the retard that discusses the fact that you outed yourself. Originally Posted by dearhunter
If only I could figure out a retarded remark to get to SH land
Impress me
Damn, that's like rolling the dice on a ban. I'll think of something.
To funny smh. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
when yer ...crash n burn comes ...round dont ya ...worry cause yer ...plastic man ...is gonna make sure the jimmies an other ...funnels dont laugh too ...hard

...ps ...yer plastic man ...has included yer missin ...o ...fer ya

...here it be ...o
Fukin Isis, they're everywhere..
Uhhhh.......no. This is not funny at all.

It's not funny that she was ambushed the minute she arrived.

It's not funny the way she responded.

It's even less funny that this mess escalated to threats between members.

I don't understand your sense of humor on this.

This isn't even funny in an ironic way.

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Well imo it's funny that she thinks she can go to the cops bc someone looked up her info on the Internet after she posted it herself for everyone to see.... duh. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1642910

Let's see, GY6 got on her a little bit yes, nothing like others have done in the past, she then proceeded to blow up on him and show her true colors, so yes it is funny what happened, once she blew up on him, instead of taking it in stride, she fucked up and the flood gates opened up, good, bad, or indifferent. She reveived numerous PM's from both guys and gals trying to hep her, yet she wanted nothing to do with the advice she was getting. So, sorry, no sympathy from many of us here I'm sure, what happened she did all to herself, period!!