The question of multiple fake reviews

OH Grow up!!!! Originally Posted by nuglet
I'm not sure how much growing one man can do.
Look if he wants to put in the time of talking crap doesn't that mean he is being an obsessive stalker that he is trying to call me? People will give him some lip service at best and then fuck and lick whoever they want. If you want a true definition of a cyber bully and stalker then take a good look at him.SMH
If I'm not working I'm usually [with] some pretty young whore
Originally Posted by Whispers
FIFY You're welcome.
I have a fake review on mine... The guy said I had blue eyes and my breasts were larger than they were and that I met him downtown San Antonio.

The problem is, how do I prove that I wasn't downtown? I'm a San Antonio resident. Boob size, maybe he was being nice, eye color is actually green but maybe he thought they were blue because he couldn't really tell. It's basically just my word against his. He did give me a good review but I don't want other providers to look at his reviews and assume because he reviewed me that he's OK. This is why actually screening prospective clients is important. Do not go off reviews
Admins are not exempt from fake reviews either.
Admins are not exempt from fake reviews either. Originally Posted by favela
Please clarify what you know abut the possibility of ATX MODs writing Fake Reviews.

So an "experienced" newbie from Olympia, Washington is now jumping into this long-running ATX controversy because __ ????

Do you have any information to back your implications that an ATX MOD may have written a fake review? What is your ATX experience or background information as to why we should listen to you? What would motivate you to share that information, after your introductory post, and possibly reigniting this controversial thread.

So, please move along and don't engage in a local dispute that had been raging for a month, and then died down, with the exception of your post now again bringing a sore subject back up to everyone's attention with an unsubstantiated implication.

Please move along unless you have facts and details to publicly share.
Well said bb,

Mr olympia wa, put up or shut up.