Amber I can't wait to munch on you!
Chloe me too! Im hoping

Tits McGee.

Nice!!! Wish it was clearer!
  • MC
  • 06-21-2015, 09:14 PM
Tits McGee.

Originally Posted by ChantalStoneNYC
Went to the climbing gym on the 4th. I was climbing a difficult route and looked for the best possible holds Oops! I found them , but even though they got me up, they didn't get me to the top of the wall.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg climbing holds.jpeg (9.9 KB, 322 views)
Went to the climbing gym on the 4th. I was climbing a difficult route and looked for the best possible holds Oops! I found them , but even though they got me up, they didn't get me to the top of the wall. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
That's quite a nice rack, whoever that lucky lady is.
Bet she doesn't have puffy nipples either!
That's quite a nice rack, whoever that lucky lady is.
Bet she doesn't have puffy nipples either! Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Those are probably an option

New listing Puffy Nipples 4 You. Puffy Making Kit with Power Mini Pump. Look HOT and SEXY. 3
Those are probably an option Originally Posted by splitlicker
If I didn't already know who's breasts they were... I'd know that they weren't puffy.

I don't tell him what to do, but I think he's smarter than to post a pic of his handprints of some girls breasts if she had puffies up under that shirt.
EOM
Attached Images File Type: jpg personal1.jpg (37.4 KB, 208 views)
Went to the climbing gym on the 4th. I was climbing a difficult route and looked for the best possible holds Oops! I found them , but even though they got me up, they didn't get me to the top of the wall. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Thought this was for providers only? Oh well, guess some people can't read. UÑLESS.....is this an announcement of her return?
OR....TM, you showing off your latest trophy? Any SAB pics from the album, you could share?
just tell him how fantastic he is and move on

or don't

and have more fun!!