Getting out of the car etiquette question

I stand corrected this is a new handle for him.
I stand corrected this is a new handle for him. Originally Posted by tucson
a new handle for who?
The person that started the thread. His only post was this one. Which makes me question his goal. The fact that the THN jumped into it further makes me wonder if it was a made up thread.
The OP has 4 posts, but that still does not answer the original question of new handle for who. THN jumps into everything, nothing new there, and makes it a personal vendetta when you do not agree with her. Hence, the reason many Co Ed discussion threads go on for multiple pages is due to her arguing her points to several people and she has to get the last word in the thread.
PinkLonsdale started this thread with only 4 posts all of them this thread. That tells me he is using a new handle to stir up a rasher of shit. I have no idea what his real handle is but I do wish the mods would look into ops doing this.
Dang Tucson. Who cares about drama more than you. Just keep it coming. Geez
The bottom line IMO: the ladies should screen and then communicate on what is expected so her and her visitor can feel safe and secure and have a stress free visit.o
Can you handle that
PinkLonsdale started this thread with only 4 posts all of them this thread. That tells me he is using a new handle to stir up a rasher of shit. I have no idea what his real handle is but I do wish the mods would look into ops doing this. Originally Posted by tucson
Okay, there is my answer to my original question....you do not know, you are speculating, stirring the shitpot that is most of Eccie discussion threads, and something that most of the posters do on this board, but heck, without that, those threads and thread hijacks stirring shit with more drama this site would be less congested as well as less entertaining. I would like to see you, THN and the other speculative shit stirrers start a thread with a simple statement like "the sky is blue" and we would have multiple pages of opinions stated as fact on who knows what, with a few sprinkles of how you should live your life and a dab of the race card and generous amounts of name calling thrown in, perhaps ending that the world is flat and there is no sky.

Very good, carry on.
Stop and think about just this thread. Is it not strange that some one(PinkLonsdale ) would make up a new handle to put this shit on the site. Why not use the handle he must have used to get the appointment with TP. Not one woman would accept an appointment with some one with no background. Why not use the handle he used to get the date in the first place. We all hide behind our made up names but most of us use only one. I have the balls to stand up for what I have posted for as long as I have been on ECCIE. If I were treated as he says he was I would have posted it as Tucson not a new person.
Stop and think about just this thread. Is it not strange that some one(PinkLonsdale ) would make up a new handle to put this shit on the site. Why not use the handle he must have used to get the appointment with TP. Not one woman would accept an appointment with some one with no background. Why not use the handle he used to get the date in the first place. We all hide behind our made up names but most of us use only one. I have the balls to stand up for what I have posted for as long as I have been on ECCIE. If I were treated as he says he was I would have posted it as Tucson not a new person. Originally Posted by tucson
If you read the first post, he stated that she threatened to report him to P411. I assume that is how he set the appointment.

But, I can see your point, there is always provider backstabbing and WKs in the background jumping in. This thread is proof of that.
Jarvis that won't wash either do you not think she knows what his real handle is. If I set up time with a provider and she treated me that way and I said fuck it I won't take that shit and left she would remember me for sure. I think one of the ops that has joined in on to this thread is the one using pinklonsdale. No damn proof but a reasonable idea.
I am sure that there are plenty of guys that are p411 that do not have a handle on here, I was one for almost 2 years. If I could speculate, then I think he decided to post a bad experience on here thinking he would get sympathy from fellow hobbyists or, as he stated in his original post, he was asking a legit question. His handle was made in Oct 26th of last year, not when he first posted back on the 22nd of this month.
Come on mods. I think the car issue has long left the building
Okay this drama thread went on way to long. I was not going to post cause I did not want it to become a he said/ she said thread. I will say this THN has nothing to do with this. She made her points and so has others. It is easy to judge and say what should have been done and not done but I will make one post and that will be it. I wish this thread would die for both parties. This is not helping anyone and it is becoming ugly for so many and I really do not like that. I have not been on here for several reasons and one was the Meet and Greet in Longview Wed. I do at times have other things going on besides being on the board. I wanted to wait till I posted with facts not emotions. Here is what happened.

I would like to thank the OP cause this is a good subject in a lot of ways. Debates can bring a lot of good out in a lot of ways. We all can learn from each other in and out of the hobby world. Also thanks OP for making remarks about what I post on my yahoo group. Yes I think a thread about Ass Fisting and different fetish would be a great thread. Ladies should be asked before a guy gets to the incall.

The OP contacted me for an appointment. He did at one time have a previous handle and no I do not believe he uses it now. I screened him and agreed to see him. I asked him to contact me when he got here to my incall. I did not ask him to park in a certain spot. I was in my living room on the computer with no TV or Radio on before 11am I heard a car or truck pull in the parking lot. I did not go look cause it could have been anyone. I get a text from him about 1101 telling me he was here. I call him back and make sure what he is driving and look to make sure he is here. ( I will state why I do that at the end.) I look to guide him to walk the right way in the complex so I wait for the car door to open. It does not open but I get a knock on the door. I am like WTF is going on. I did not know if it was a setup or not. My heart went to my feet and my gut went like oh no. I was not going to open the door but I was afraid he would come and post I did him a ncns. I open the door and ask him how did he get out of the car. He tells me " I assumed that your apartment was in the so and so area of the complex" I was like why would you assume that. I was like that is not cool. I am not sure if he thought I was trying to set him up or wanted to make sure I did not do back to back appointments but when he said he had walked around in the complex and assumed where my apartment was I thought is was a setup. I told him he had to leave and I would report him to Gina. He left and got in the car and when he left it made the same noise of the car I heard before 11am. So he had been here awhile walking around. I felt my safety was at risk and felt it better for him to go then something happen to me. I am sorry if I did not handle things as professional as he wanted or as others think I should have but when I am scared and afraid of the unknown it caused me to react the way I did. I do not want to go to jail or have someone contact someone to let them know I am hurt cause I gave in to the money. If the OP would have just let me know he got here all this would have been avoided instead of walking around the complex assuming where my apartment is at then letting me know.

These are a few reasons why I make sure a guy is in the right complex. I had someone come last summer I told him where to walk. I go on and do not watch or pay attention to him. He walks around the wrong side of the building and it scares me because he took forever to get to my door. I had a guy that has seen me end up at the wrong complex and I am lucky he was on the phone with me when he knocked on the door and a lady answered it.If it was not me he would not still see me. He even told me that if it was not me he would have left and thought he was setup. Guys wondering around a complex or incall can cause so many red flags for others besides me. Staff and other residents notice when others seem lost. I do not believe anyone would want me to just assume where your incall is or anything. No I do not give shitty directions either. If you want to park at a store, take a taxi, bus or ride a bike to see me go ahead but I ask let me know when you get here. Walking around like a lost person is not good for you or me..

I have a good rep and I am a good person and safety is very important to me. I really appreciate all the posts that were made. I would also say no matter what has happened with me and THN she has nothing to do with this. She made her points and just like others have. There is no reason to try and make her a bad person in this thread and throw her under the bus.

I would also like to add that some of the best guys that see me have no post and no reviews and either found me on BP or through P411. Appearance, race, weight, age ( over 21 and alive ) has nothing to do with me not seeing a guy. Safety and being clean is important to me.
Perfect response Truly Passion. That should end it.
Reasonable explanation. Well done.