The Greatest Generation storms the World War II memorial

Yes, he did but that is called sarcasm which implies the opposite occurred. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Not in your case.
Whatever he said, someday FuckZup will reach puberty and find boys.
Whatever he said, someday FuckZup will reach puberty and find boys. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now you want pictures of boys' JUNK? You're sick and dealing in forbidden topics.

(Whatever I said .... HAHAHAHAHA!)

somebody quote the post demanding JDIdiot produce the proof of his claim, which we all know is impossible in a secret ballot election.

I'd like to know where he's getting this "proof."
Whatever he said, someday FuckZup will reach puberty and find boys. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So his stable of twenks down on 6th Street don't count??
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I thought that Obama did pretty good among the social security people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is what you get for thinking.

You may think that 59% is false. It isn’t. From Fox “Latino” News HERE and Pew Research HERE:
On the other hand, Romney’s support came from only two major voting groups in last night’s election: older and white voters. Romney garnered 59 percent of the white vote, compared to Obama’s 39 percent, and won all age groups over 40.
- See more at: http://www.classwarfareexists.com/ye....Kutsn78G.dpuf
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2013, 06:43 PM
These are the real hero's JD. They are living in the now and helping real hero's die in peace. Not being used by either party for some photo op.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ew-jersey?lite

The Bergen Record reported that several veterans and young members of the military stayed with Oresko in his final days after a friend wrote about his health problems on a Facebook page and noted that Oresko had no immediate family still living.
Looks like I was right. Obama did do pretty good among those white, older people. I NEVER said he won but you know that. I said he did pretty good kind of like how Obama did pretty good among older, black women. Only Obama did so much better if you believed the crooked polling.
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Looks like I was right. Obama did do pretty good among those white, older people. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you knew a thing about elections....you'd know that getting beat 59% to 41% is not pretty good. But then you get your facts from Dear Abby!

Dear Abby,
Is getting beat 59% to 41% pretty good?

JD

you're looking more foolish by the minute

I wonder if the oldest Medal of Honor winner ever got to see his memorial?
If you knew a thing about elections....you'd know that getting beat 59% to 41% is not pretty good. But then you get your facts from Dear Abby!

Dear Abby,
Is getting beat 59% to 41% pretty good?

JD

Originally Posted by WTF
Just out of curiousity, what is your source for the 59% claim? Because this site http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php

Says Obama got 51.01% of the popular vote.
These are the real hero's JD. They are living in the now and helping real hero's die in peace. Not being used by either party for some photo op.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ew-jersey?lite

The Bergen Record reported that several veterans and young members of the military stayed with Oresko in his final days after a friend wrote about his health problems on a Facebook page and noted that Oresko had no immediate family still living. Originally Posted by WTF
You finally got something right. He is a true American hero, no doubt about it. The question is...would he have been turned away at the WWII memorial, as well?? Or the Iwo Jima Memorial?? Or the Vietnam Wall, where veterans were run off by police today??
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 06:35 AM
You finally got something right. He is a true American hero, no doubt about it. The question is...would he have been turned away at the WWII memorial, as well?? Or the Iwo Jima Memorial?? Or the Vietnam Wall, where veterans were run off by police today?? Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Today he is dead.

But anybody going to Federal Parks would be turned away when they are closed. They are closed because there is a segment of congress that wants smaller government. A segment that I shall refer to a the Tea Tards segment. They have shut down the government and the parks are closed. They want to try and pick and choose which segments of government will open. The Dems in the Senate are not playing along with them in this silly version of how to fund the government. A large segment of older white folks voted for these folks. For them to bitch about the parks being shutdown is hypocritical. You sir are a hypocrite.

Back to people that are hero's. Instead of going to memorials, maybe these veterans (and others) can go visit a dying veteran or any other old dying person instead of being recruited by the Tea Turds for publicity photo's at memorials.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 06:45 AM

I wonder if the oldest Medal of Honor winner ever got to see his memorial? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I do not know JD .It was opened on April 29, 2004. He had like 9 years to do so and he died before the government shutdown. Did you do anything to help him do so? Hero's are people that went and visited with him before he died, not folks posting faux pictures on the internet of veterans storming the memorial.

Ask Dear Abby if you don't believe me.
Just out of curiousity, what is your source for the 59% claim? Because this site http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php

Says Obama got 51.01% of the popular vote. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Do you understand the difference between the popular vote and breaking down that vote total into segments? I have already provided the link several posts ago. If you would like to know, just look at my prior post(s) on the matter.
bump