Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

If a man is that into inflicting pain on a woman,he's not to far off until he starts actually raping in real life. Secondly I thought their was an upcharge for specialty sessions. 300 is her fee but shouldn't she receive more for the shit she had to endure? Then he stiffs her 50 bucks. He intended on stiffing her it was his way of giving a last fuck you. If any man likes to disrespect women and degrade them in such a manner it's because he secretly hates them. He probably doesn't see this hobby as most of us see it,spend some time with a attractive young lady with some no strings attached fun. He secretly loathes the fact he has to pay for their time. In real life women don't like him,and he knows this. That's why he behaves the way he does. Originally Posted by jazz1j
Very interesting presepective, which has some valid points... I was so upset about the actions taken place i hardly had time to think about how he shorted her too! Double Whammy

J. Gideon

Please don't torture yourself, honey. That's my job!

Pleasure is a sort of oblivion, a forgetfulness. Pain is remembrance, you cannot forget pain.

Yep this says all I need to know.... fuck you. Originally Posted by KenMonk

The problems with her story are obvious:

*she waits almost a week to report this "beating." So much for being concerned about her fellow providers.

*She only posts after my review. Obvious retaliation.

*She talks more about the 50 bucks than anything else. What kind of chick who's just had the shit beaten out of her is worried about 50 bucks?

*She was posting ads in Vegas 2 days after the event. You ain't doin' that if you're beat all to hell and back.

Bottom line, she's pissed and this post is just retaliation for my review. Originally Posted by Jason Gideon
Um no she posted this alert in the powder room where men cant see it and had been scared to post in co-ed cause she thought you were some guy who mattered around here...

And her emphsis was on the abuse, which magnified the shortage i am sure after you get abused and cheated out of your money. . .
A dog knows what no means. Sorry this happened to you KK
The way bojulay is defending j.Gideon I'm starting to wonder if he isn't j.Gideon other another handle
First and most important: hope you are doing better Kelsey.

One thing that is bugging me: somebody mentioned that this is a fail point with ECCIE. In this case, I do not think so. We had Jason's review and then we had Kelsey's Coed post. And this post has had almost 7,000 views. During the discussions a couple of key things are reinforced:

(1) Importance of screening for both the hobbyist and the lovely lady
(2) Importance of communication between the hobbyist and the lovely lady, especially with EDGE play
(3) No means no is a Golden Rule

Now this is what is bugging me about the potential ECCIE failure. What would have happened if Kelsey did not post on Coed? We would only have Jason's version in his review, and Kelsey cannot post there.

So I have another key thing that I have picked up from this thread: take a more critical view of reviews, regardless of the poster's tenure, number of postings, and perceived standing in the community.
Bonferroni,

You may be mis-interpretting my comments on ECCIE failure: The failure was that the OP was unable to see the pattern of activities of the hobbyist and predict that this might have been a natural progression. I am not faulting her for this. It just is what it is, or was.

This thread is a sort of self-correcting result. Now the information is out there, but it took her having to endure the emotional and physical pain, and then the psychological stress of how to respond to it, to alert the rest of her sisters to the dangers. Sadly, I know there are many young, sweet little things who will still risk these encounters for the hope that a review written by one of these elite hobbyist will launch their career as a provider.

I feel sorry for Kelsey, and hope she is doing okay.

Perhaps it is a fault of mine, but as a project engineer, when I see a failure, I look to see what can we learn from the failure to prevent future failures. Can't step into the time machine and go back and prevent the failure, all I can do is patch up the broken pieces and look to avoiding another failure. Because of my background, I may never fly on a Boeing Drealiner 787, I may never step foot on a Carnival Cruise Line, I may never...unless they let me review their own review processes.
Not to belittle the main thrust of this thread....
But it has always amazed me how guys like JG climb to this "elite hobbyist" status and they are able to wield some sort of power.....not sure which is more pathetic, the ones who use the power or the ones who give them the power
Hey Tigercat! Think I am agreeing with the potential for failure. This whole situation might have been totally one-sided if Kelsey did not post in Coed. And I am also not going to get on a 787 for some time, or at least until they work through these 'burn-in' failures.

Bonferroni,

You may be mis-interpretting my comments on ECCIE failure: The failure was that the OP was unable to see the pattern of activities of the hobbyist and predict that this might have been a natural progression. I am not faulting her for this. It just is what it is, or was.

This thread is a sort of self-correcting result. Now the information is out there, but it took her having to endure the emotional and physical pain, and then the psychological stress of how to respond to it, to alert the rest of her sisters to the dangers. Sadly, I know there are many young, sweet little things who will still risk these encounters for the hope that a review written by one of these elite hobbyist will launch their career as a provider.

I feel sorry for Kelsey, and hope she is doing okay.

Perhaps it is a fault of mine, but as a project engineer, when I see a failure, I look to see what can we learn from the failure to prevent future failures. Can't step into the time machine and go back and prevent the failure, all I can do is patch up the broken pieces and look to avoiding another failure. Because of my background, I may never fly on a Boeing Drealiner 787, I may never step foot on a Carnival Cruise Line, I may never...unless they let me review their own review processes. Originally Posted by tigercat
Not to belittle the main thrust of this thread....
But it has always amazed me how guys like JG climb to this "elite hobbyist" status and they are able to wield some sort of power.....not sure which is more pathetic, the ones who use the power or the ones who give them the power Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman

Truer words have never been spoken.
The way bojulay is defending j.Gideon I'm starting to wonder if he isn't j.Gideon other another handle Originally Posted by jazz1j
Second funniest post on here.

Just as presumptuous as many others.

Not defending anyone, just pointing out that peoples opinions
about something they were not involved in and have little or
no real knowledge of are only that, just opinions, mine included.

(I don't know JG and have never met him but I would have the
same opinion if my worst enemy were involved)

And the greater implications that if this did occur, then a real crime
was committed (a real crime, not just some guy going to see a hooker)
and went unreported and will go unpunished.

Presumption is a free commodity though, so live it up.

Just like the idea I was banned, I don't even have any points. ha ha ha

You people kill me.
what a horrible thing to do to a lovely lady. this guy has to be the biggest jerk-wad around. opinions or not, how does anybody not understand no...or stop?

hope you get better KK.
I wasn’t there and don’t know what happened but I think the opinions are a little one sided. I don’t know either person involved and cannot speak as to their character. Could this perhaps be a misunderstanding?

On his end - he likes what he likes and searched specifically for a gal to accommodate him. He discussed his likes and possibly expected her to read his reviews and tell him YES OR NO, I can handle that. She admits to not “doing her research” and maybe answered YES without fully knowing what she was getting in to. Play like this can get rough and if you have no experience, it’s hard to gauge what level crosses the boundary. Not only did he not get what he wanted, she was also bleeding - he certainly didn’t expect that. There’s post about women concealing the P and post on women not providing a service they agreed to before the session (CIM, GREEK) - there is also women who think if they are cute enough when you get there, you may not notice their disregard of your specific request. That is a possibility - he felt ripped off and thought F&CK it….I’m taking back $50.

On her end - she didn’t know what to expect and didn’t research him properly. She has never been treated like that and felt like he crossed the line, no woman could agree to that. She asked him to stop and he did but would try something else. She asked him to leave several times (which is odd considering she later had a ciggy with him and asked him to come back for $50) - maybe she was in over her head or maybe this guy is a dangerous person. It may have been the worst session of her life and add to that he shorted her. She feels used, abused, ripped off and humiliated by his review.

After consideration, why would such an a-hole only short her $50? Why not take it all back? Why call to tell her you shorted her? Why post a review if you got away with a crime? Why for 50 DOLLARS ask someone to come back if you were in fear of them and had asked them to leave in the first place, several times? Why only post in the main co-ed after the review popped up?

I’m not taking sides but I hope we all learned a valuable lesson.

MEN: Ask specifically what you are looking for and what you expect? Let it be known that if the lady does not fully deliver, you will short her donation. Let the ladies know if at any time, for any reason, Aunt Flo pops up during your visit - it’s a deal breaker and you expect your $ back.

LADIES: Don’t agree to anything you are not familiar with. Don’t ever assume you can talk them out of their request or convince them to go gentle if you get in over your head. Ask up front if there is any reason in which you can expect to find a shorted donation - if there is and you are not cool with it, turn him down. If you think you can fully deliver and agree to the terms, schedule.

Personally I’m very curious as to what exactly her post reads like in the PR.

Is it a “THIS MAN BEAT ME, and also shorted me $50 WATCH OUT” or “THIS MAN SHORTED ME $50 and also beat me, WATCH OUT”

…..I don’t need to know but the wording in that thread would definitely put me on a side.

I wasn’t there and don’t know what happened but I think the opinions are a little one sided. I don’t know either person involved and cannot speak as to their character. Could this perhaps be a misunderstanding?

On his end - he likes what he likes and searched specifically for a gal to accommodate him. He discussed his likes and possibly expected her to read his reviews and tell him YES OR NO, I can handle that. She admits to not “doing her research” and maybe answered YES without fully knowing what she was getting in to. Play like this can get rough and if you have no experience, it’s hard to gauge what level crosses the boundary. Not only did he not get what he wanted, she was also bleeding - he certainly didn’t expect that. There’s post about women concealing the P and post on women not providing a service they agreed to before the session (CIM, GREEK) - there is also women who think if they are cute enough when you get there, you may not notice their disregard of your specific request. That is a possibility - he felt ripped off and thought F&CK it….I’m taking back $50.

On her end - she didn’t know what to expect and didn’t research him properly. She has never been treated like that and felt like he crossed the line, no woman could agree to that. She asked him to stop and he did but would try something else. She asked him to leave several times (which is odd considering she later had a ciggy with him and asked him to come back for $50) - maybe she was in over her head or maybe this guy is a dangerous person. It may have been the worst session of her life and add to that he shorted her. She feels used, abused, ripped off and humiliated by his review.

After consideration, why would such an a-hole only short her $50? Why not take it all back? Why call to tell her you shorted her? Why post a review if you got away with a crime? Why for 50 DOLLARS ask someone to come back if you were in fear of them and had asked them to leave in the first place, several times? Why only post in the main co-ed after the review popped up?

MEN: Ask specifically what you are looking for and what you expect? Let it be known that if the lady does not fully deliver, you will short her donation. Let the ladies know if at any time, for any reason, Aunt Flo pops up during your visit - it’s a deal breaker and you expect your $ back.

LADIES: Don’t agree to anything you are not familiar with. Don’t ever assume you can talk them out of their request or convince them to go gentle if you get in over your head. Ask up front if there is any reason in which you can expect to find a shorted donation - if there is and you are not cool with it, turn him down. If you think you can fully deliver and agree to the terms, schedule.

Is it a “THIS MAN BEAT ME, and also shorted me $50 WATCH OUT” or “THIS MAN SHORTED ME $50 and also beat me, WATCH OUT”

…..I don’t need to know but the wording in that thread would definitely put me on a side.

Originally Posted by misspriss
+1

Well let me add that was not a period..I am on BC which almost completely stops that..He caused any blood that was there..Never did I answer yes to a wild and crazy time I received..If I had knowledge of that I wouldn't have met him..

Btw,he met my sister and I before the session..

Trust me...the $$$ was secondary to anything else.
What I was saying misspriss but your's has much more eloquence
and style.