ok so YMMV

What happened to your button?

CHECKMATE
I sent it to you in a PM.

Push it and send it back, please........................ ...and cover your cam.

At least we got you over that "can we get back on thread" whiney shit.

Baby steps.................there are 50 people passing through coed right now..........please show them you have more than a "red button" or "a mailbox" that makes you giggle..................and quit eating the checkers.
Yeah, well I never would have imagined that the URBAN DICTIONARY would be the playbook for Texas football.

Talk about man pus. . .

Thanks for scaring the shit out of me--I once did get close to be outed by a computer hacker, so it was a touchy subject. It was very ugly.

My apologies for losing control--it just touched a raw nerve.
I'm not one of them...............but, just so you know. There are some people around here who will rip your leg off and beat you to death with it for speaking ill of "Texas football".

I couldn't hack my way out of a wet paper bag.

But seriously, turn off the cam.

By the way, checkers taste better with BBQ sauce..................and never apologize to me. I don't take it personal, even if you want me to.
LAP stole your mouse..................

Just callin' it the way I see it............................ .

Board games are overrated anyway................

I think the dude that thinks he's fucking Chachi is done........... Got a fork?

What's so hard to understand about the Houston board? Originally Posted by boardman
I stand corrected by the Fucking Prophet(hope I spelled it right)

"dude" looks like a lady was running through my head.

You know.............. Chicagosun's song.................

boardman, did you play with his manpussy button? Originally Posted by dearhunter

What button? I don't know what you're talking about.

Red and BLUE make purple. just sayin'
Well this has been fun, but I think I am going to go play some checkers--not the kind you move around on the board.
What the fuck kind of checkers do you thinck I've been talking about?
Well this has been fun, but I think I am going to go play some checkers--not the kind you move around on the board. Originally Posted by ANONONE
There's another kind?......................... ..............Never mind!
SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND

Most providers REALLY don't care. All they are worried about is the cash. Originally Posted by ibechill
What about "coin"??