Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

The Tea Party is shrinking fast. I can't wait until mainstream Republicans put little shits like you in their place. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I can't complain about the Tea Party. As long as they are a force to be reckoned with on the National scene, they will win a few congressional and senate seats but they are destined to lose the Presidential elections.

In Presidential politics, the Tea Party's their own worst enemy!
You clearly know your place in the world, you most stupid Yankee cock-sucker living out your pathetic life in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer..
Once again this forum is clogged with NyCPTBGer flame threads.
The more appropriate question would be, do you have any more videos you would like to post that are not outdated? Originally Posted by bigtex

As long as Hanoi Jane Fonda lovers are upright. Communism will not be dead.

ExNYerNDixie and AssUp;;;;;;;

One loves his shit references and the other equally enjoys his cock worshipping...................

Fucking wierd, both of them.

Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer.. Originally Posted by ExNYer

One loves his shit references and the other equally enjoys his cock worshipping...................

Fucking wierd, both of them. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1

Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer.. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your oxygen deprived Yankee brain is causing you to become more delusional, and it is obviously causing you to post more spastically, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole wasting pure Dixie air.
+1

Your oxygen deprived Yankee brain is causing you to become more delusional, and it is obviously causing you to post more spastically, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole wasting pure Dixie air. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

In Bred Hankering thinks when he wraps his lips around a dick he can suck the oxygen from the persons brain. Must have happened to him...
In Bred Hankering thinks when he wraps his lips around a dick he can suck the oxygen from the persons brain. Must have happened to him... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you're a delusional, inbred hayseed munching on fresh, psychotropic cow pies that imagines such things, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
And you're a delusional, inbred hayseed munching on fresh, psychotropic cow pies that imagines such things, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LMAO musta hit close to home 'eh sperm breath... I like apple you keep the cow .
And you're a delusional, inbred hayseed munching on fresh, psychotropic cow pies that imagines such things, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Another (forbidden topic) broached by IBIdiot, the assholiness than thou Self Righteous brother. Of course, in true IBIdiot fashion, you fucked up your own punch line. Please double check your insulting rant. Maybe you could correct it. But if anyone here understands the effects of eating shit, it would be you, so maybe I've got it wrong, White Rabbit!

Pack your bags, DOUCHNOZZLE.

Or I guess you could insult everybody with your childish, blue in the face, playground (except for that restraining order) red rover rants.

Looks like Whirlyturd is with you 100%! Good the two of you will have lots to talk about while you make your next fertilizer bomb!
Keep responding to your new name. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Coat cleaner...

Your oxygen deprived Yankee brain is causing you to become more delusional, and it is obviously causing you to post more spastically, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole wasting pure Dixie air. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer.

Fucking wierd, both of them. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Thanks for bumping my thread, Whirlagay.

It looks like it pushed one of your stupid screeds off the first page.

Awesome! You're finally cleaning up your shit.
Coat cleaner.. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
God only knows what that means, banjo boy.
God only knows what that means, banjo boy. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Well scalawag, I guess you are just going to have to figure it out...