Barak Hussein Obama - A Predictable Failure

Bundy you know who I was referring to.

I know it was Sixx...

To get this thing back on topic, this entire thread is a predictable failure. I'm looking forward to the President's re-election. Originally Posted by Booth
I feel confident that he will be a one term President......
Again you make claims without substantiation. Perhaps you need to do some homework. You may not like Obama, but he's proven his courage time and time again. And his economic policies, while drastic and unpopular, are beginning to turn this country around in a time of near-Depression.

He may be a tad too intellectual, too glib, too taupe for some of you, but he's a badass mofo who took down bin Laden, passed health care reform in a hostile Congress and is on the way to righting an economy that was FUBAR thanks to the Bush regime.

Gotta give him that.

Love,
The motherfucker... or for those of you sober enough to read this ... EL CHINGON!
I feel confident that he will be a one term President...... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
At present, the odds are stacked against you. In any event it is a very long time until election day 2012. A hell of a lot of water can cross under (and over) the bridge in 17 months.

In politics, 17 months is damn near a lifetime!
The odds are against you but it is a long time until election day. A hell of a lot of water can cross under (and over) the bridge in 17 months. Originally Posted by bigtex
The presidents ratings are low and if the GOP finds the right front runner and hits hard on the last four years we will defeat the puppet...

The biggest battle will be with the slobbering left wing media...
  • Booth
  • 05-18-2011, 10:45 PM
I feel confident that he will be a one term President...... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I don't think he had much support on among SHMB participants the first time around so I can't see it having an impact in 2012 either.

Come to think of it, he might have received some indirect help from these parts. I think the SHMBs were so obsessed with trashing Hillary back in the day that it actually help Obama gain some traction. So thanks, Kosher!

Again you make claims without substantiation. Perhaps you need to do some homework.

Love,
The motherfucker... or for those of you sober enough to read this ... EL CHINGON! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Lazy ass Liberal! I have done my research I am not gonna do it for you too..... Wake up and smell the coffee already..
He's been one of the better reviewers in Austin SHMB history for over a decade. That's good enough for me. Originally Posted by Booth
Thanks Booth. Make that nearly TWO decades!

Meanwhile, I've got thick enough skin to take a fuck you from ALMOST anybody.

But I'm smart enough not to return it.

That said, I'll be supporting Obama's re-election here and in real life.

GET USED TO IT! And study up boys! You want to bash the man, bring your A-Game!
  • Booth
  • 05-18-2011, 10:48 PM
The presidents ratings are low
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Uh, where? I mean besides Fox and Eccie.
The presidents ratings are low and if the GOP finds the right front runner and hits hard on the last four years we will defeat the puppet...

The biggest battle will be with the slobbering left wing media... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Be careful with hitting very "hard on the last four years." The worst of "the last four years" belonged to a President with an "R" by his name!

Just sayin'!
Maybe his TV ratings are high....

So are you saying that on MSNBC, CNN, CBS, and ABC he has high ratings.... Imagine that all the liberal channels are supportive of their savior....
  • Booth
  • 05-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Rick Perry is now being touted as a serious would-be candidate. Thoughts?
Be careful with hitting very "hard on the last four years." The worst two of "the last four years" belonged to a President with an "R" by his name!

Just sayin'! Originally Posted by bigtex
I bet that whole mother fuckers campaign will be blaming Bush! He has been blaming Bush the whole time he has been in office...
Rick Perry is now being touted as a serious would-be candidate. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Booth
I believe America has grown very weary of Texas Governor's with aspirations for the Oval Office!

Just sayin'!
Rick Perry is now being touted as a serious would-be candidate. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Booth

He did meet with the Rockefellers a couple years ago....
Be careful with hitting very "hard on the last four years." The worst two of "the last four years" belonged to a President with an "R" by his name!

Just sayin'! Originally Posted by bigtex
And, when you look at it, 8 of the last 9.5 years have belonged to a president (lower case p) with an "R" by his name.

I have a hard time listening to people bashing ANYBODY willing to deal with the gaping asshole of a country Bush left us with.

This thread said, "A predictable failure." Well I, for one, admire anybody with the courage to take this country on at a time that history might remember as America's Darkest Hour.

Pity that others can't see it that way.

But I guess they get another two years of whining before the inevitable happens. And don't forget that the Republican majority in the House will continue to fight among themselves for the next two years. Look for the Tea Party to affect a total rift in the GOP (or is that FOP) and render the party null and void in 2012.

Americans cannot take the failed policies of the past.

Change is good and change is happening. NO SHIT!

(Spare change anybody?)