Providers !! Do U Care To Show yr STI/STD Results

"Lol at your quotation marks", says my paycheck.

E214, I'm not the one that starts threADs trying to expose or name everyone in the hobby who's ever done it. Like I said, you and her are the equivalent of high school drug pushers: "Everybody's doing it. He's doing it. She's doing. See....We're all doing it". It's fucking juvenile. And totally untrue. You just want more people to do it to satisfy your own selfish reasons. Which is really scary.

More of the same. I've never had a problem with them. Funny how you wanna try and paint a different picture. But I find it amusing how you're flirting with connecting yourself to your old handle. Don't stop now. Everyone will get to see all this ass you used to kiss trying to get it bare. Hahahaha, dumbass! Originally Posted by THN
If your paycheck is so great why are you still hooking?

If you make so much money why are you begging people for money to feed your family?

I charge for an experience .... I have a college degree but thanks for attempting to offend me.. Stick to White Knighting whores who offer bbfs if fits your educational achievement's... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yeah, sure you have a college degree.

Can't we just all hug it out and get along?? Guess not.......

This thread sure has taken off..... Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Mmmm, hot buttered popcorn!

Maybe if the jealous haters weren't always trying to shit all over us there would be no shit to stir.

Chew on that for a minute.

If you make so much money why are you begging people for money to feed your family?

Yeah, sure you have a college degree. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This is a choice my choice for this moment in time is to be a hooker when I feel as if I don't want to participate in the fuckery I have a choice to have a legal career...

Just like you have a choice to pay a whore to get you a nutt but you could choose to find you a RW bitch to give you a nutt for free..

If you make so much money why are you begging people for money to feed your family? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I barely have time to provide anymore. I was available for one hour this whole week and I didn't get to go anyway because something came up. I'm fucking busy. I don't need to do this anymore. I just do it when I can. As a matter of fact I've only had three appointments this past whole entire month. All covered lol

No clue what you're talking about with the begging to feed my family with what I make now, but you're fucking delusional from all the diseased pussy you stick your bare dick in so I'm sure it could be anything. Carry on.
I barely have time to provide anymore. I was available for one hour this whole week and I didn't get to go anyway because something came up. I'm fucking busy. I don't need to do this anymore. I just do it when I can. As a matter of fact I've only had three appointments this past whole entire month. All covered lol

No clue what you're talking about with the begging to feed my family with what I make now, but you're fucking delusional from all the diseased pussy you stick your bare dick in so I'm sure it could be anything. Carry on. Originally Posted by THN
That's good, you've stated on here about all of your children, it's good to know all of you won't be crammed into an efficiency apartment anymore. I know, "what the fuck are you talking about?". Maybe if you changed your personality you would have a father in their life.

Please quit stalking me, I gave away my charitable donations for the week, I can't help beggars like you.

That's some pretty desperate spin. Funny though. You get points for pathetic.

Anyway well I better get on down to the corner and beg for money before crawling back to my gutter cave.
Where are the mods?! Smdh
Where are the mods?! Smdh Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
No kidding, her harassment of me is getting old. Unless, you're white knighting for a girl you have listed as you do doubles with. Odd when a thread that drifts to BB most of your crew is right there commenting in one way or another.
Y'all ALL make it extremely difficult for people to enjoy this site. I am not a white Knight for anyone. I just happened to look at all the bs that keeps going back n forth that each of you "grown ass adults" keep spewing and am wondering when will it stop? Why do the motards allow this thread or the Vi threads to get so out of hand.
THN is just a drama queen. Even though she is "so busy" with her new career, she still makes time to start dumbass fights on Eccie.

Grow up, lady. And be a good mom and go take care of your kids.
How can it be assumed that THN is not taking care of her kids as an advocate of safe fucking when Milfy, according to previous threads and as her screen name would suggest has kids when she's high risk fucking? To use this logic Milfy is not really taking care of her kids. Better yet why are providers judged on parenting skills on a hooker board? I guess to some degree the tangent is relevant if the kids suffer the consequences of mommy contracting (and spreading) a STD but apparently some people don't care.
Scuse me while I find the door of my gutter hut....

eh hem, I don't think any of our kids should be brought up in this conversation. It's a win tactic and a weak one at that. If someone chooses to bring up their own kids, then fine, but bringing up someone else's kids is just a desperate last move.

Hi, Finkle. Glad you're back. I'm enjoying your hairy butthole ISO. Hope you've had some luck.
Ladies! if a Gent has his results and wants to see yr recent results would you mind ?? Cuz that would not only make the session more fun but also comforting. Originally Posted by SimplyA
Ah the topic...here it is.
Who is.going to.see Batman vs Superman tonight? Come on.everyone, lighten up. Fuck bare?, fuck covered? just go fuck!