Banning Requirements

How is asking if it was irony attacking you? What does being acquainted have to do with whether or not your statement was ironic?
Irony is its own assault weapon.
Who knew it was that easy?
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2011, 05:48 AM
Irony is its own assault weapon. Originally Posted by pyramider

Yea on the person that can not see it, especially in themselves.
Like shooting yourself with your own weapon and being to hard headed to admit so.

You insinuating that I am easy?
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2011, 06:52 AM
You insinuating that I am easy? Originally Posted by pyramider

I'm saying that people that can not see irony are their own worst enemy and those that can not see their own are hypocrites..... or maybe I'm just saying ignorance is bliss?

Most folks see what they want to see and whats wrong with being easy?
And many of the women here realize they don't need to impress the men either. Because as long as they are clean, considerate, and have the p**sy, the men will pay for it. Does that mean "they know how to post"? And are they "good people" too? Would their money be no good at the bar?

Or am i just white knighting? Or maybe, just maybe, you're just a male chauvinist pig. Originally Posted by Doove
Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, I am a misogynist. I could care less about how they post if they give a decent BBBJ. If they swallow, they might even get a tip.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2011, 09:51 AM
I could care less about how they post if they give a decent BBBJ. If they swallow, they might even get a tip. Originally Posted by phatdaty

Finally an honest post from you! One I am in general agreement with!

This business is just that...to many get to caught up in the marketing and judgment that ensues. Probably why the board needs Mods and people wind up getting banned. They forget at the end of the day it is a business and not to be taken personal.
Finally an honest post from you! One I am in general agreement with!

This business is just that...to many get to caught up in the marketing and judgment that ensues. Probably why the board needs Mods and people wind up getting banned. They forget at the end of the day it is a business and not to be taken personal. Originally Posted by WTF
All my posts are honest. Thanks for limiting that last one to a single smiley icon.

B.F. Skinner was right.
Now what was this thread about?????
Way off track and closed at the request of the OP. Why is it so hard to stay on topic?

Chipper
Excellent question Chipper. I'm sure someone will start another drama-filled thread to discuss it.