*** Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA 2012-2013 NBA THREAD***

I thought Memphis would play better against the Spurs, I actually thought they would beat them but down 3-0, its game over...

Oh well, looks like the Spurs will be waiting on the East winner...me thinks that one will go seven games. Maybe six if Allen & Battier never show up, they can't shoot that bad the whole series, or can they?
Don't be hatin...

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Too late. The hate is too strong.

Can't knock the fact that they're playing excellent team basketball right now but fuck them.
I hope the heat get there ass kick weak bastards
Bring out the brooms
Bring out the brooms Originally Posted by jstone420
Yep. Sweep confirmed.

That bastard Tony Parker hit 37 tonight. Memphis' shooting woes were a factor all series and they couldn't beat them on the boards like they did OKC.

These muthafuckas are poised to win it all. Whoever plays them better have a strong ass defense! I will be rooting for either The Heat or the Pacers.

Fuck the San Antonio Spurs!!!
Yep. Sweep confirmed.

That bastard Tony Parker hit 37 tonight. Memphis' shooting woes were a factor all series and they couldn't beat them on the boards like they did OKC.

These muthafuckas are poised to win it all. Whoever plays them better have a strong ass defense! I will be rooting for either The Heat or the Pacers.

Fuck the San Antonio Spurs!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
I Finally started watching the playoffs again Lol! Kinda "hurt" since I live in Oklahoma and am a Thunder girl...

I have been keeping up with the Oklahoma Tornado volunteer crew here and I am volunteering in the debris clean up.The Thundr has been doing ALOT as well as others.I liked the humble speech by KD (Kevin Durant) I dont believe his contribution of money was to get any "brownie points" He had it and his heart felt like giving....anyways I HOPE the Thunder comes back!

Have a good day
~EB~

P.S. does ANYBODY know where I can view the clip of he Heat I think Game 1 playoffs with Indiana when the VERY End Lebron did his thing??? I am trying to google it and my friend in Denver rubbed it in how bad I missed hat game!Thank you!

BTW...

San Antonio is on a mission. Those boys have the same line up that kicked ass the other 4 times they won. San Antonio is going to Whip up on Lebron and company.....Yeah, I said it.............
San Antonio is on a mission. Those boys have the same line up that kicked ass the other 4 times they won. San Antonio is going to Whip up on Lebron and company.....Yeah, I said it............. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
As a Mod I will make sure that the post above does not disappear and throw it in you face when the Heat are crowned Back-to-Back champs
Thanks SO much Dorian Gray! Not only do you ROCK helping me online here but ur Avi makes me "wet" I LOVE Robert Downey Jr. He is one of my many ATF actors and I have a list of them!!!! Including Al Pacino,Kiefer Sutherland,Ray Liotta,Jack Nichalson,Nicholas Cage etc........

Thanks for the post (and the Avi! Lol!)
~EB~
THAT VIDEO IS FABULOUS! OMG! Over Time AND WHAT???????? .02 SECONDS WAS IT????

WOWZERZ......................E veryone was Like "WTF!!!!!!!"
The Pacers have tied the series again! 2-2.

This can go either way. No team seems to be more dominant than the other. Hopefully the Heat will pull this off but the Pacers will make them earn it!
That's good make the heat work
Tied at 3 apiece and it goes back to Miami on Monday. I figured this series would go 7.

Miami wins, they will have home court in the Finals. Indiana wins, San Antonio will have home court. I'm still pulling for the eastern conference.

Finals begin on Thursday.
COME ON MIAMI !!