My Hairy Pussy

Bare? No thanks, definitely a deal breaker for me. But hairy all natural? Yeah baby!
I love it when a lady has hair down there!
I'm of the idc opinion as well. Either or is fine, if it's bushy that's cool. I prefer it be a little cleaned up for easier access but that's about it.
This would be an example of a 'pretty' pussy that has a bush. It's not all wild and untamed.

Of course, it helps to have a nice looking kitty to start with, which she has.

I prefer bare. I like to floss my teeth in the morning in the bathroom. That way I don't have floss in my throat.

Torito
This would be an example of a 'pretty' pussy that has a bush. It's not all wild and untamed.

Of course, it helps to have a nice looking kitty to start with, which she has.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Nice!! who is that??
I got to agree the bush makes them look more womanly, just keep it trimmed around the lips Thanks
Nice!! who is that?? Originally Posted by SNL9933
The sexy Molly Rendon, of San Antonio.
Bliss we need a new video any chance we get a new video soon?
Bliss we need a new video any chance we get a new video soon? Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Coming soon SimpleSam ...look for it in April. It will be SAUCY
  • 02-24-2016, 07:59 PM
Bliss always has the best videos no question!
I'm getting in on this a little late, sweetie, but here's my 2 cents worth. You know how crazy I am about your company, so I would give "fuzzy" a try. Worse that would happen is I wouldn't like it and we would have to go "all oral"...but then your mustache might be a problem?

Just kidding...
I love the 70s full on bush. Reminds me of my hippie days.
I would say it is definitely personal preference (even some days I would be a yes and some days a no), but as long as you are neatly trimmed, clean and smelling and tasting nice, you are safe. Plus, you are really exceptionally beautiful and honestly even if it was a NO day for me, your other assets would MORE than outweigh the downside of a little bush. Plus, if YOU like it, if you feel sexy about it and are comfortable with it, then we are likely to as well.
Hairy is not as hygienic. It's that simple for me. In a hobby like this, hygiene is everything IMHO.