Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

None of what Sasha said is relevant to the topic. It doesn't matter what NYr's preferences are for hair or accomodations or anything else when he is in a trusted position as a moderator on this board. If those preferences came into play, Sasha just suggested that it is okay for NYr to be biased in his moderating duties.
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Both of you need a life, no one cares about what you whores think about anything, You women are like circus clowns, good for a few laughs, I will give you that.
Are you and Domo mad she got pointed, or mad *only Domo* got pointed?
1. I'm not mad.
2. The points themselves were unwarranted based on the specific warning given.
3. Other's should have been pointed.
You need to keep my family out of your mouth especially when you're trying to be disrespectful... Im done responding to you there is absolutely no fucking reason you need to bring my family into our conversation... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hahaha. Your mad?
Both of you need a life, no one cares about what you whores think about anything, You women are like circus clowns, good for a few laughs, I will give you that. Originally Posted by BLM69
Using blanket statements which claim "nobody cares," is arrogant and insulting to those who actually like to think for themselves. You'd be surprised at just how happy both ladies and gentlemen are to pay me for an evening of stimulating conversation in which they show quite a bit of interest in what this whore thinks and says.
Mojojo Warned Others To Keep On Topic & Also Stop With Insults Which Has Continued Since His Warning... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No worries they're racking them up..
No worries they're racking them up.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Please tell me it goes both ways and that every time the OP and the subject matter do not directly discuss the topic they get points as well. Furthermore, what is the purpose of this thread at this point other than for the Houston whores to continue to irritate the Dallas "fucktards"?

To stay on topic, yes, DM deserves all the points she gets, and probably doesn't get as many as her big mouth (or keyboard) should get.
Using blanket statements which claim "nobody cares," is arrogant and insulting to those who actually like to think for themselves. You'd be surprised at just how happy both ladies and gentlemen are to pay me for an evening of stimulating conversation in which they show quite a bit of interest in what this whore thinks and says. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I to hear what you think. Js

Hahaha. Your mad? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
And I like reading DM uncensored. Knowing she has to tap the breaks and going full steam ahead on her anyway is pretty chicken shit. Why go after someone when you know they're at a disadvantage and can't fight back? It's not a taste of her own medicine because she can't fully defend herself. It's like picking on someone with an obvious handicap. I guess I don't see the awesomeness in that.
And I like reading DM uncensored. Knowing she has to tap the breaks and going full steam ahead on her anyway is pretty chicken shit. Why go after someone when you know they're at a disadvantage and can't fight back? It's not a taste of her own medicine because she can't fully defend herself. It's like picking on someone with an obvious handicap. I guess I don't see the awesomeness in that. Originally Posted by THN
Because DM was doing nothing but trolling, that is why she got these points to begin with.

Now that she has finally been called out on it by another provider she has been more silent with the trolling. Which is good for everyone anyway.
Ba hahaha. Unwarranted??? Give me a fucking break. Since when is it ok to racially profile someone? Don't you recall all the innuendos that I was or wasn't "Hispanic" and the comments that I was ashamed of my race... That I'm only Cuban on Tuesdays? If this is ok in your book then I lose total respect for you Yummy. Both as a provider and as a Latina tambien. The Cuban Tuesday comments sound harmless but in reality they aren't. They are extremely rude. Racism is never ok.

Y Dorky... Putita means "Little Whore" you call yourself and every other female on this site whores all day long. If I had called you a bitch the word would have been Perra. If you are smart enough to judge my nationality and heritage then learn how to speak the language.
I like the smell of issued points in the morning........
Because DM was doing nothing but trolling, that is why she got these points to begin with.

Now that she has finally been called out on it by another provider she has been more silent with the trolling. Which is good for everyone anyway. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
And now we have a new one riding in threatening to kick everyone's asses asking if you can get banned for it. Yay.

Go away, Vi.
And now we have a new one riding in threatening to kick everyone's asses asking if you can get banned for it. Yay.

Go away, Vi. Originally Posted by THN
Better than all those silly White Knights that come riding in to save the day, only to make fools of themselves when they get absolutely nothing in return.
Actually... putita is technically slang for "little bitch".