Members You Miss...

jenna, I said it sarcastically.

good riddance.

aint that right elg.
fuckin osd u miss him already Originally Posted by bjwstw
OSD is like ObiWan Kenobi.....his force will always be here.......

elg.....
plastic man ...gonna take the wheel

I dont think it's funny at all... imo he was doing it to alert not to out...�� Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Bullshit. He said he knew they were members when he posted it, hoping someone would out them and get banned.

who's to say if no one knew about it she could have been arrested then turned around put up another ad and entrapped a bunch of guys by making plans with her or say a cop got a hold of one of us girls and used her as a reference while she is working along side cops to get out if her own trouble. she says guy is great and no issue and then he makes plan with another provider and does the same thing.. this whole situation is confusing and very fucked up, not funny at all.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
What is all this make believe, made up shit? It's all irrelevant. osd outed them both...he got exactly what he deserved...
OSD is like ObiWan Kenobi.....his force will always be here.......

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4

may the force be with him
Bullshit. He said he knew they were members when he posted it, hoping someone would out them and get banned. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Got a Linck????
I just scrolled past his posts. Fuckin pig Latin no time to translate.
Linck???? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
To what?
To what? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Did I stutter????

You said:
Bullshit. He said he knew they were members when he posted it, hoping someone would out them and get banned. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'd like the linck to where he said that.....
I don't thinck you have one.

But thanks for stopping by......
he said it and he gone

lets move on now some will miss him some will not
I'd like the linck to where he said that.....
I don't thinck you have one. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Heh...you want me to produce a quote from a thread that has been removed to the Staff area? Why would I provide that to you when you don't have access to it?

You were there in the thread...you saw it...I'm starting to think that you playing ignorant, isn't you playing...
Bullshit. He said he knew they were members when he posted it, hoping someone would out them and get banned.

What is all this make believe, made up shit? It's all irrelevant. osd outed them both...he got exactly what he deserved... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Got a Linck???? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
To what? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Heh...you want me to produce a quote from a thread that has been removed to the Staff area? Why would I provide that to you when you don't have access to it?

You were there in the thread...you saw it...I'm starting to think that you playing ignorant, isn't you playing... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ohhhh.... I'm pretty ignorant.....
Given...

So, what's your plan now, genius?
I believe I've made my point.....
errr.... uh... you made my point
Between the two of us... one of us made the point.
Feel free to re read it if you missed it.
And I'm no genius.... remember?
I'm ignorant.
Ask anyone.
Start anywhere.

I'll keep looking though....
Must be here somewhere....
Playing dumb...you're good at this dude...
  • Tiger
  • 02-27-2016, 08:06 PM
^^^^^^ Can you guys get this back to topic?..... members you miss

Like OSD, Tigerjedi69, elclipse, ElleW