Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

And now we have a new one riding in threatening to kick everyone's asses asking if you can get banned for it. Yay.

Go away, Vi. Originally Posted by THN
Yeah, really. Are you obsessed or something, Vi?

Calm down, chick.
Actually... putita is technically slang for "little bitch". Originally Posted by GracePreston
Regardless it is a Spanish pejorative.

KL, I did not start this thread to gain or lose your respect. I started it to spotlight what I felt was a weak link in the moderating system. I am not DM's mommy. Whatever you had between the two of you in another thread is between you two. I saw a place where points given did not pass the smell test against the warning that was issued. I questioned the validity of THOSE points, not the wrongs or rights of everything that transpired before those points were issued. It is your prerogative to feel whatever way you want to about me. Quite frankly, your feelings about me are none of my business.
Ba hahaha. Unwarranted??? Give me a fucking break. Since when is it ok to racially profile someone? Don't you recall all the innuendos that I was or wasn't "Hispanic" and the comments that I was ashamed of my race... That I'm only Cuban on Tuesdays? If this is ok in your book then I lose total respect for you Yummy. Both as a provider and as a Latina tambien. The Cuban Tuesday comments sound harmless but in reality they aren't. They are extremely rude. Racism is never ok.

Y Dorky... Putita means "Little Whore" you call yourself and every other female on this site whores all day long. If I had called you a bitch the word would have been Perra. If you are smart enough to judge my nationality and heritage then learn how to speak the language.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
It means little bitch

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Putita

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_profiling

Now again lets get back on topic & again this thread has nothing to do with you..
Please tell me it goes both ways and that every time the OP and the subject matter do not directly discuss the topic they get points as well. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
That's the spirit! Ask questions. Expect consistency. I'm happy that someone finally gets it.
That's the spirit! Ask questions. Expect consistency. I'm happy that someone finally gets it. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Like this. It has nothing to do with DM's points.

Steering us back on topic, yes, DM has more than earned every point she has ever received.

Wenn die moderatoren nie diesen faden schließen frage ich mich, wie lange es eine auf Seite bleiben (1)
[If the mods never close this thread I wonder how long it'll stay on page one (1)] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry3KYuQfyhU

Ich vermute, der Fuhrer wurde deine Eingabe bei dieser Sache zu schatzen, "Fraulein" Kommandant.
It means little bitch

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Putita Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You are using a website like urban dictionary as a reference? I thought you said you were educated.
Hahaha. Your mad? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
No, she's exasperated. You're tenacious though; I'll give you that. But le'me ask you something...Why do you care so much? You know, about Dorthy.

Anywho, it's "you're mad" not "your mad". You're is a contraction of you and are. Your is an adjective. Watch this...You're welcome for the grammar lesson. Or, if you like: You're a classy whore, and she's got a skilled trade. See?

But to stay on topic, I'm assuming you think NYr was correct in his heavy-handed moderating right? Personally I feel it was quite uneven moderating. Would you like to support what is you obvious assertion that NYr was unbiased or would you like to continue to rage?
You are using a website like urban dictionary as a reference? I thought you said you were educated. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/21...courtroom.html

Dorthy's level of education is irrelevant to my argument that her points were unwarranted and that she was singled out for enforcement.
It is Cuban Tuesday.......time for retards to get points for calling Kitty a Cuban Whore.

Come on in the water is fine.........that, bitches is how to stay on topic.
That's the spirit! Ask questions. Expect consistency. I'm happy that someone finally gets it. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The entire moderating/guideline structure here doesn't enforce consistency. What makes you think members here are entitled to it?
Please show us where it says Mods have to be consistent in the guidelines or T&C's? Just like everything else on this board, it's YMMV. Mods don't have to be consistent just like providers are not consistent.

Life is not fair so get over it!
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Using blanket statements which claim "nobody cares," is arrogant and insulting to those who actually like to think for themselves. You'd be surprised at just how happy both ladies and gentlemen are to pay me for an evening of stimulating conversation in which they show quite a bit of interest in what this whore thinks and says. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
What I meant to say, nobody with a bit of common sense and I do believe that tricks are willing to pay to hear what you have to say BUT in this world including in the hobby, there's a ass for every seat
What I meant to say, nobody with a bit of common sense and I do believe that tricks are willing to pay to hear what you have to say BUT in this world including in the hobby, there's a ass for every seat Originally Posted by BLM69
You seem to care. Care enough to be on this thread every time I tune in.
Originally posted by dearhunter - It is Cuban Tuesday.......time for retards to get points for calling Kitty a Cuban Whore.

Come on in the water is fine.........that, bit
How is it NYr hasn't pointed you to vacation yet?