YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

There's no 'c' in adorkable!
You'll get over it
Adorkable is spelled like porkable.
I will thinck on it, but no promises.
Change your custom user title to "YM's chicanoboy," and you've got yourself a deal
I don't thinck I could 'pass' for Chicano.
it is more important that you do it for my affections than to try to make a believer of the masses.
Next Yummy custom user title: Queen of the Vagina Vendorks
I had my first airtight experience today!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Nostrils included? Totally airtight, or mostly airtight? There is a difference.
If a woman has a deviated septum, does that qualify? I don't have a deviated septum, just curious.
I'm betting Yummy has a deviant septum.
Once upon a time I had a session that involved breath play. The dom/sub chemistry was so good, he easily convinced me to allow him to cum up my nose and I gladly sniffed it all in and swallowed. Good times good times!
Getting ready for a date and I have a few minutes to give some yummy lovin's to my peeps...look what I found today!
... I was being a dork and asked if someone could make me truly airtight by sticking their fingers up my nose and in my ears! I know right...6 people laughing at my dorkiness during a monumental event is very sexy! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy is adorkable! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Nostrils included? Totally airtight, or mostly airtight? There is a difference. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
YM,
Consider packaging and selling an "Adorkable" kit for people's toy boxes. Contents to include earplugs and noseplugs. Just a thought.
Love it!