Random Thoughts

Haven’t been on the board since April 6. I am always the last to know. Thanks Ginger. If not for you I would still be in the dark. Well that’s where I am mostly anyway. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Welcome back, Johnny! Good to see you on Eccie again!
Got a new one for the ol' hobby playlist:

I brought Mr. Ed with me to Little Rock.

He seems to be enjoying our little adventure!

Thank you so much to all the hobbyists who have brought him kitty treats.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2B696321-BFED-4592-BDEA-15EA3D6432AC.jpeg (125.3 KB, 342 views)
I was finally able to try Kobe filet at Arthur’s tonight, thanks to a very special client!

Thank you so much, hon!!! I had a blast!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0E51253B-1239-4C9C-BFEF-079A5A153326.jpeg (161.7 KB, 329 views)
I was finally able to try Kobe filet at Arthur’s tonight, thanks to a very special client!

Thank you so much, hon!!! I had a blast!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So,,,, and was it as good as they say it is?
So,,,, and was it as good as they say it is? Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Just imagine if butter and steak had a baby... It tastes like steak but dissolves in your mouth like butter. Phenomenal is not strong enough of a word!

I highly recommend trying it if you ever have the opportunity!
See, you had a much better time than you would hav had with your brother, LOL.

Arthur’s is great but I am having a craving right now for the yum yum sauce at Samurai. I will go to Arthur’s in a week or 2. Best part about it is it will be free, like Ginger’s meal, but no after dinner service required. Just have to sit through a, hopefully, informative lecture.
Thank you so much for the very thoughtful gifts, Parttimehobbyist!
Ed thanks you, too!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C3C1D8AE-EB3E-4F71-A0CA-4916DAD8A701.jpeg (235.7 KB, 292 views)
The cook book looks interesting
Thank you so much for the very thoughtful gifts, Parttimehobbyist!
Ed thanks you, too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I have that cookbook!
I have that cookbook! Originally Posted by JdeHog
I know! And I was jealous of yours. So glad I have my own now!
I know! And I was jealous of yours. So glad I have my own now! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Well, now we can start planning the spread for the final season!
Well, now we can start planning the spread for the final season! Originally Posted by JdeHog
And the holidays!
Just imagine if butter and steak had a baby... It tastes like steak but dissolves in your mouth like butter. Phenomenal is not strong enough of a word!

I highly recommend trying it if you ever have the opportunity! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Yes, I'm going to need to try that sometime!
When you’re a cat smuggler, there’s no such thing as hotel pet restrictions. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg D97A2536-EB20-4AAC-BBE2-BB3E28282BB2.jpeg (331.6 KB, 267 views) File Type: jpeg 8DF7C72F-2CC7-447B-97AE-E3157C598F58.jpeg (236.1 KB, 266 views)