For those who need proof of election fraud....

I apoligize for embarrassing speedie twice yesterday on two of his oopsies. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I must have missed them.
  • oeb11
  • 08-10-2021, 07:24 AM
No evidence and investigation of voter fraud matters to indoctrinated DPST minions - the marxist idiotology matters far more than evidence, facts, Truth, common sense.

HR-1 - If DPST's were not operating a massive cover-up voter fraud in multi-states - they would not be desperately trying to cover up and take control of all elections to fraudulently impose marxist DPST Rule on American voters.

Not to mention giving the vote to non-citizens everywhere - as long as they vote DPST

Hypocrisy - and destruction of representative democracy -

You DPST s have decided that Once you are 'In' - You ain't giving up power no how now way.

Way - from our cold dead hands. Just as in Portland and every DPST mis-managed marxist city - You are inflicting violence as Hitler's brownshirts did - and the results will catastrophic for America.

But - DPST's don't believe the reports of massive violence in Your cities - now do YOu???
""The end is near ""
So the report is finally coming. I can’t wait. All this proof of election fraud will be laid bare for all to see. We will finally get to see what has been hidden so well for so long. No more hidden conspiracies. We will all see the way this massive fraud was perform. I can’t wait.

Oh, what, it’s not coming soon, they need to what . . . Do more canvassing and recount the ballots. What, they need more money to complete their work and another 3 months. Golly gee whiz, we have to wait some more.
So the report is finally coming. I can’t wait. All this proof of election fraud will be laid bare for all to see. We will finally get to see what has been hidden so well for so long. No more hidden conspiracies. We will all see the way this massive fraud was perform. I can’t wait.

Oh, what, it’s not coming soon, they need to what . . . Do more canvassing and recount the ballots. What, they need more money to complete their work and another 3 months. Golly gee whiz, we have to wait some more. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Don’t worry. It will happen. Golly Whiz!!!!!!

NCSWIC
Yes. They will release a report as soon as the money stops flowing in. Until them, we’ll just have to see the con in progress.
Yes. They will release a report as soon as the money stops flowing in. Until them, we’ll just have to see the con in progress. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You mean Joey Bribes and Hunters money will stop flowing!!!!

Golly Geez, Lindells servers went down. Wonder who’s behind that!!!!!!!!!
Hurry up and donate to Lindell so he can get his servers back up. He needs your help Bambi.

I actually admire the guys making money off the big lie. It’s the best grift ever. Eddie Felson couldn’t have done a better job coming up with a way to get fools separated from their money.
Hurry up and donate to Lindell so he can get his servers back up. He needs your help Bambi.

I actually admire the guys making money off the big lie. It’s the best grift ever. Eddie Felson couldn’t have done a better job coming up with a way to get fools separated from their money. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It’s on RSBN. But what about Zuckerburg’s 500,000 million to get Joey Bribes elected????? He’s going to Gitmo!!!!!!
You. An do better than that Bams, your response has nothing at all to do with what I said. No one mentioned Zuck or even cares. He’s not part of the big grift.

You keep tossing your hard earned welfare, social security or whatever money you have at the big grift and see how long they can stretch out the search for fraud.
He’s not part of the big grift? LMFAO!
You. An do better than that Bams, your response has nothing at all to do with what I said. No one mentioned Zuck or even cares. He’s not part of the big grift.

You keep tossing your hard earned welfare, social security or whatever money you have at the big grift and see how long they can stretch out the search for fraud. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You mentioned money didn’t you?