Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

ftfy Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ha! nice fix, I gave Rodriguez too much credit, LOL
Why don't you call that creepy little weasel Ciaramella out so y'all can salute him publicly and properly?

Is he publicity shy or just a fucking coward like you? Originally Posted by lustylad
You Hannity minions sure that’s who the whistleblower is, because that carnival barking Russian propagandist hasn’t been right in three years.
Crossfire hurricane, FBI deep state lies, Obama spied on the fat lying bastard, Horowitz report and the newest deep state horse shit Crowdstrike.

Another keyboard tough guy, this forum is filled with chicken shit little trumptards I been fighting those fucking idiots since I first posted here.

And you think your stupid post will make me stop. MAGA...manipulating America’s gullible assholes.
You Hannity minions sure that’s who the whistleblower is, because that... truth-telling journalist has been spot-on for the last three years.

Crossfire hurricane, FBI deep state, Obama spied..., Horowitz report and... Crowdstrike. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Wow! Sounds like you and HF are in agreement!

Great minds think alike, eh jaxboy?

As much as I hate to be a cheerleader for Hannity because he is quite annoying AND REPETITIVE TO A FAULT.

Who has been more right on literally everything more than Hannity? He was the lone voice saying Trump would win. Correct

He was the loudest voice saying the Mueller report would bomb because there never was any evidence that Trump or his campaign conspired with Russia. Just ask Mueller.

He was the only person from the jump saying that there was FISA abuse. Correct.

The simple truth is, Hannity has been right on the major issues and put together a team that laid all this out for everybody to see that wanted to see.

Comey wasn't vindicated by the IG report but Sean Hannity sure as hell was. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Wow! Sounds like you and HF are in agreement! Great minds think alike, eh jaxboy? Originally Posted by lustylad
this is how sad your team is.. you manipulate an articulate post, and doctor it to meet your needs. you can't compete head-to-head, with real argument.
this is how sad your team is.. you manipulate an articulate post, and doctor it to meet your needs. you can't compete head-to-head, with real argument. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No, it's an example of how sad YOUR team is. Jaxboy spews nothing but lame talking points, semi-articulate insults, generalities and DNC propaganda. There's no substance, and when challenged to provide something as basic as a factual link, he ducks and runs away. So I might as well have fun by doctoring his posts.

At least you tried to compete with me head-to-head in the "Should McConnell call witnesses" thread. You didn't cut and run like jaxboy. But your performance still sucked. Sad!

Did you look up the meaning of CO-EQUAL yet?
How many times do I have to remind you trumptards, I don’t dwell into the deep state conspiracy theories horse shit.

Your threads are proof few posters want to lower themselves to sewer rats. Tuffy

Did you look up the meaning of CO-EQUAL yet? Originally Posted by lustylad
nope.. I have know it since grade school. too bad Trump refuses to adhere to the idea.
Did you look up the meaning of CO-EQUAL yet? Originally Posted by lustylad
nope.. I have know (sic) it since grade school. too bad Trump refuses to adhere to the idea. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You may have heard the term in grade school, but you sure as fuck don't understand it today.

Otherwise you wouldn't support impeaching trump for "obstructing" the House when he is merely asserting his rights and privileges as a co-equal branch.

Maybe you should dust off your grade-school civics text and look it up again.
sic?

my keyboard doesn't connect with the God Damn "n", and you feel important, LOL..

keep taunting, but I'm done with your mouse cheese. you and I disagree, that's all there is.
sic?

my keyboard doesn't connect with the God Damn "n", and you feel important, LOL..

keep taunting, but I'm done with your mouse cheese. you and I disagree, that's all there is. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
testy testy But considering you've had your ass handed to you.. Again.
testy testy But considering you've had your ass handed to you.. Again. Originally Posted by winn dixie
nope, but I did have to bat your hand away from my ass.. Faggot
nope, but I did have to bat your hand away from my ass.. Faggot Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What a dumbass comeback. Tranny humper
nope, but I did have to bat your hand away from my ass.. Faggot Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lying again you pathological liar. You’re a disgusting, pathetic twerp. Nobody would get near you except disgusting hard up Hos.
Lying again you pathological liar. You’re a disgusting, pathetic twerp. Nobody would get near you except disgusting hard up Hos. Originally Posted by bambino
What a dumbass comeback. Tranny humper Originally Posted by winn dixie
PeterBota loving Fudge-Packer Jealous Queers..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16
PeterBota loving Fudge-Packer Jealous Queers..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I see you "took" to the fudge packer that you are.. Come up with something for yourself. tranny humping fudge packer