Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Ba hahaha. Unwarranted??? Give me a fucking break. Since when is it ok to racially profile someone? Don't you recall all the innuendos that I was or wasn't "Hispanic" and the comments that I was ashamed of my race... That I'm only Cuban on Tuesdays? . The Cuban Tuesday comments sound harmless but in reality they aren't. They are extremely rude. Racism is never ok.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
One More Thing Kitty While Im Celebrating This Wonderful Tuesday Of Cuban Whores...

No it is not at all racist imho. I think that it's bs that there appears to be a double standard. Dorthy was pointed for racist comments and subsequently banned. I feel that was harsh considering that she is a provider and the banning had to negatively affect her income.

Now, if she had been calling me a spic or a wetback or worse... that would be different and I would have been offended. Yes, she made me angry hounding me, but were her comments racist? Imo no.
Wait Wait There Is More...

I'm Cubana I can say that, because if anyone would be offended by the Cuban Tuesday comments it would be me and I was not.
Not Finished Quite Yet

The lovely Miss Dorthy Monroe have nothing to do with the Nazis. And her comment wasn't racist. Not one wee bit. Originally Posted by armature

I never said she did and I just said the Cuban comments did not offend me. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

So with that said you have stated multiple times that it WASN'T RACIST.. SO STOP TRYING TO PULL THIS POOR ME IM A VICTIM BULLSHIT...

My points for my statement was unfair & clearly you weren't offended.. Smfh Typical BSC WHORE
Its Tuesday, time for a Cuban

Cuban Sandwich
46 Reviews

Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown
SHOW:
Good Eats
EPISODE:
Sandwich-craft
SAVED RECIPE
SAVE RECIPE
PRINT EMAIL

Cuban Sandwich
Total Time:
20 min
Prep:
10 min
Cook:
10 min
Yield:4 servings
Level:Easy
Ingredients
4 hoagie rolls
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1/4 pound baked ham, thinly sliced
1/4 pound roast pork, thinly sliced
1/4 pound provolone cheese, thinly sliced
10 thin dill pickle slices, approximately 2 whole pickles
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
ADD CHECKED ITEMS TO GROCERY LIST
From our sponsor
Try it. Don’t like it?
Money Back Guarantee.
We stand behind the quality of our meat and produce.
Freshness Guarantee
*If you don’t love our produce, bring your receipt back for a full refund.

Directions
Slice the bread horizontally in half, leaving 1 edge intact. Lay the bread open and spread each side with the mustard. Divide the ingredients evenly among the slices of roll. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles. Bring the tops and bottoms together.
Heat your panini maker or sandwich press. Butter each side of the press. Place the sandwiches inside, press down and grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is flat and browned, approximately 10 minutes. If you don't have a sandwich press, you can heat 6 fireplace bricks wrapped in foil, in a 500 degrees F oven for 1 hour and then press the sandwich between them for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown, 2004

CATEGORIES: Ham Lunch Sandwich Vie

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...ml?oc=linkback
One More Thing Kitty While Im Celebrating This Wonderful Tuesday Of Cuban Whores...

Wait Wait There Is More...

Not Finished Quite Yet

So with that said you have stated multiple times that it WASN'T RACIST.. SO STOP TRYING TO PULL THIS POOR ME IM A VICTIM BULLSHIT...

My points for my statement was unfair & clearly you weren't offended.. Smfh Typical BSC WHORE Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You were being a racist BSC whore, that's why you got pointed
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/21...courtroom.html

Dorthy's level of education is irrelevant to my argument that her points were unwarranted and that she was singled out for enforcement. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Dorothy wasn't singled out. She was being a racist little whore
Actually... putita is technically slang for "little bitch". Originally Posted by GracePreston
Actually you can use it to describe a whore too
Actually you can use it to describe a whore too Originally Posted by Mojojo
Pffft
Whores to the left of me. Midgets to the right.

Celebrate Cuban Whore Tuesday
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2016, 09:19 PM
You seem to care. Care enough to be on this thread every time I tune in. Originally Posted by armature
If a washed up retired whore can post then so can I
That's a damned fine lookin' sammich there, Pyramider.....thanks for posting the recipe / photo. While it appears there are few, if any, signs of taint (near or in said sammich) it still looks mighty tasty!
You were being a racist BSC whore, that's why you got pointed Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
No, she was pointed for getting under a little man's skin.

FYI, those are two independent clauses. If you want make one sentence out of them you need to use a conjunction with the comma or a semi-colon.

Why all the hate for DM?

If a washed up retired whore can post then so can I Originally Posted by BLM69
A, I never said I didn't care. That's your mantra. Yet there's your post every time I tune in.

B, For now you are amusing me. But your insults are puerile and miss the mark by a long shot. Come from the heart next time chulo.

C, emojis are for chicks.
Those who were eager to defend NYr's moderating with regard to Dorthy_Monroe ought to read this thread:

Who is Oldbutstillgoing?: You decide
  • L.A.
  • 08-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Those who were eager to defend NYr's moderating with regard to Dorthy_Monroe ought to read this thread:

Who is Oldbutstillgoing?: You decide
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That moderating was even better...only problem was he lifted the ban.

#banalltards
NYr, what guideline book do you draw your material from?
That moderating was even better...only problem was he lifted the ban. Originally Posted by L.A.

The dead make the best modtards ...