Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

NYr, what guideline book do you draw your material from? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You'd have better luck getting an answer from an actual douchebag.

Those who were eager to defend NYr's moderating with regard to Dorthy_Monroe ought to read this thread:

Who is Oldbutstillgoing?: You decide
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Way to bump a thread that we thought had finally died a slow death. Couldn't you have just posted your thoughts on NYr in the thread you linked?
Way to bump a thread that we thought had finally died a slow death. Couldn't you have just posted your thoughts on NYr in the thread you linked? Originally Posted by Tapper69
Looks like you thought wrong
Way to bump a thread that we thought had finally died a slow death. Couldn't you have just posted your thoughts on NYr in the thread you linked? Originally Posted by Tapper69
That thread is about OBSG and df; this thread is about DoMo and NYr.
Looks like you thought wrong Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm curious how the guys in Houston actually fuck you. I guess they just sprinkle flour all over your cellulite covered body and aim for the wet spot.

P.S. - before you go whining to the Mods, why don't you RTM all of Tony's posts about Kitty and others
I'm curious how the guys in Houston actually fuck you. I guess they just sprinkle flour all over your cellulite covered body and aim for the wet spot.

P.S. - before you go whining to the Mods, why don't you RTM all of Tony's posts about Kitty and others Originally Posted by Tapper69
Read all 120 of my reviews & make a guess
I'm curious how the guys in Houston actually fuck you. I guess they just sprinkle flour all over your cellulite covered body and aim for the wet spot. Originally Posted by Tapper69
In 6th grade that had everyone laughing.
113 pages of this.
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2016, 03:38 PM

P.S. - before you go whining to the Mods, why don't you RTM all of Tony's posts about Kitty and others Originally Posted by Tapper69
There's a huge big girls market nation wide, you know most men in here will fuck about anything with 3 holes with tits and exaggerate how sexy, great she was in the reviews

I would even fuck DM if she kept her mouth shut for more than 15mins at a time. PS; I'm still looking for my Dallas DT queen not just a boring bbbj if anyone can recommend a great cocksucker....pm me
Lmfaooooooo
Silence young man
There's a huge big girls market nation wide, you know most men in here will fuck about anything with 3 holes with tits and exaggerate how sexy, great she was in the reviews

I would even fuck DM if she kept her mouth shut for more than 15mins at a time. PS; I'm still looking for my Dallas DT queen not just a boring bbbj if anyone can recommend a great cocksucker....pm me Originally Posted by BLM69
Im not a big girl & really you have no room to talk since you have fucked the well known BSC GILF...
In 6th grade that had everyone laughing. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And yet it's still not as juvenile as most of your posts...

I would even fuck DM if she kept her mouth shut for more than 15mins at a time. PS; I'm still looking for my Dallas DT queen not just a boring bbbj if anyone can recommend a great cocksucker....pm me Originally Posted by BLM69
You're no longer white knighting for Kitty - problems in paradise that you're now looking for entertainment elsewhere?
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2016, 11:05 PM
Im not a big girl & really you have no room to talk since you have fucked the well known BSC GILF... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'll fuck you too so you don't feel left out

You're no longer white knighting for Kitty - problems in paradise that you're now looking for entertainment elsewhere? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You know damm well I'm no WK for anybody in here, there's already plenty of entertainment here, I don't have to search hard to find more