Random Thoughts

Thank you so much for the very thoughtful gifts, Parttimehobbyist!
Ed thanks you, too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You’re very welcome. :-)

I enjoyed seeing you and Ed again!
So that’s how you do it. Well you let the cat out of the bag now.
So that’s how you do it. Well you let the cat out of the bag now. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
I knew that joke was coming. Lol
Thank you so much for the very thoughtful gifts, Parttimehobbyist!
Ed thanks you, too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Damn PTH! You da man!!!
Thanks! I try :-)
Thanks! I try :-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I’m gonna have to step up my game. You and the Arthur’s guy making me look bad lol. I wasn’t even able to see Ginger while she was here. Was under the weather early in the week and was behind playing catch up the rest of time. Bummer!
I’m gonna have to step up my game. You and the Arthur’s guy making me look bad lol. I wasn’t even able to see Ginger while she was here. Was under the weather early in the week and was behind playing catch up the rest of time. Bummer! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Well, I guess that means you’re now obligated to drive your little butt up to NWA and hot tub with me ASAP. Don’t forget the margarita stuff.

Thanks! I try :-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ed loves his little treats! I gave him a few last night. Then I woke up to him whacking the bag all over the house, trying to open it himself. If only he had opposable thumbs.
Lol! Mine does that too, but he bites and claws the bag open and gets his
Duly noted
I'm arguing with myself on whether I should go ahead and get Halloween lights (with about a week left until Halloween) for this year, wait till the day passes and most of them go on clearance, or just wait till next year.
I'm arguing with myself on whether I should go ahead and get Halloween lights (with about a week left until Halloween) for this year, wait till the day passes and most of them go on clearance, or just wait till next year. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I can’t believe it’s only a week until Halloween! Where the hell has the time gone? I don’t even have a pumpkin yet!!
I can’t believe it’s only a week until Halloween! Where the hell has the time gone? I don’t even have a pumpkin yet!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

It's more like a week and a half, but still, it's coming up pretty quickly. Maybe I'll get a pumpkin to tide myself over. I do have one pretty awesome decoration on the way: a "Vote Pennywise" sign!
It's more like a week and a half, but still, it's coming up pretty quickly. Maybe I'll get a pumpkin to tide myself over. I do have one pretty awesome decoration on the way: a "Vote Pennywise" sign! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Have you decided how you’re going to decorate your pumpkin this year?

I can’t decide between this and a fisherman theme. Maybe a hilarious combination. Pose him in a little hoopdie with a stapled headliner.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4433F264-D568-406B-AF23-0F09DEDE9B51.jpeg (137.4 KB, 271 views)

I can’t decide between this and a fisherman theme. Maybe a hilarious combination. Pose him in a little hoopdie with a stapled headliner. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That's pretty funny! I haven't decided, but there's still time!

I can’t decide between this and a fisherman theme. Maybe a hilarious combination. Pose him in a little hoopdie with a stapled headliner. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Careful , you might reel him & his rod in!!!!