Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

I see you "took" to the fudge packer that you are.. Come up with something for yourself. tranny humping fudge packer Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hey asshole, find another thread to practice you latent homosexuality. This thread is about the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office not your insecurities.
I see you "took" to the fudge packer that you are.. Come up with something for yourself. tranny humping fudge packer Originally Posted by winn dixie
you have run out of insults.. let's talk politics.. do you know how to do that?
PeterBota loving Fudge-Packer Jealous Queers..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not one guy is jealous of your disgusting escapades. Your tongue has packed more fudge than Willy Wonka.
you have run out of insults.. let's talk politics.. do you know how to do that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You have shown to not have the ability to discuss anything intelligently. You just got your ass handed to you and know wanna scream time out! Fucking pussy
You couldnt keep up so you started using mine and Bambinos posts. So sorry you are so challenged
you have run out of insults.. let's talk politics.. do you know how to do that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not one guy is jealous of your disgusting escapades. Your tongue has packed more fudge than Willy Wonka. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey Bambino, did you see chung tranny just tapped out!
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahasha
Boys, put down the jealousy, and lets discuss politics.. I literally have not caught either of you doing that. so far all I see is your continual stalking of my posts.
Boys, put down the jealousy, and lets discuss politics.. I literally have not caught either of you doing that. so far all I see is your continual stalking of my posts. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No one takes you seriously now. You’ve relegated yourself to The Mystic, Sistine Chapel, Standing Stupid and the rest of the retards who trolled this forum. You are a liar. A fool, tool and a troll. Goodbye
No one takes you seriously now. You’ve relegated yourself to The Mystic, Sistine Chapel, Standing Stupid and the rest of the retards who trolled this forum. You are a liar. A fool, tool and a troll. Goodbye Originally Posted by bambino
you never did, Butt Boy.. why bother with that dumb post?
Boys, put down the jealousy, and lets discuss politics.. I literally have not caught either of you doing that. so far all I see is your continual stalking of my posts. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dude.. No respect for this post you little bitch! Tapping out would've been honest at least!
Dude.. No respect for this post you little bitch! Tapping out would've been honest at least! Originally Posted by winn dixie
you don't respect anything, except Homosexual slurs, Faggot
you don't respect anything, except Homosexual slurs, Faggot Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You complain about gay slurs and you call him a faggot! How fucking dumb are you?
You complain about gay slurs and you call him a faggot! How fucking dumb are you? Originally Posted by bambino
fire with fire, my friend.. you can't stay away from me. I'm ignoring you and your Fag Buddy, y'all can Rendezvous with Mr. Bota tonight, I'm done, out of respect to the other Members, who are tired of your shit. you will not stop, because you are a living Turd ball. bye Faggot.
fire with fire, my friend.. you can't stay away from me. I'm ignoring you and your Fag Buddy, y'all can Rendezvous with Mr. Bota tonight, I'm done, out of respect to the other Members, who are tired of your shit. you will not stop, because you are a living Turd ball. bye Faggot. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good little hissy fit.. You go gurl
ignored, wd.. I'm not taking the bait.. out of respect to others, either get off the Forum or talk politics.
ignored, wd.. I'm not taking the bait.. out of respect to others, either get off the Forum or talk politics. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You get out.