YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

• WTF
  • 06-18-2015, 03:36 PM
YM,
Consider packaging and selling an "Adorkable" kit for people's toy boxes. Contents to include earplugs and noseplugs. Just a thought. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Definitely earplugs throw in a barf bag and an eye pick
So I'm sitting with some midgets watching Spongebob Squarepants right now...what was everyone's first impression when they saw it for the first time?

There were so many irrational things going on I didn't know what to think...kinda like reading this here board...

A crab is the father of a whale.
A pineapple that is hollow and never rots at the bottom of the ocean is called home to a sponge.
There is a beach and a shore at the bottom of the ocean.
There is fire...
And a squirrel in scuba gear...wtf? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Was it a cunty squirrel?
I saw Sponge Out of Water over spring break. Sandy went a little cray cray. The movie was alright. My favorite part was how all the characters got their own song. I find the most enjoyable spongebob episodes are ones in which they have to team up with Plankton to accomplish the task at hand.

Damnit, now the theme song is stuck in my pretty little head!!!
I saw Sponge Out of Water over spring break. Sandy went a little cray cray. The movie was alright. My favorite part was how all the characters got their own song. I find the most enjoyable spongebob episodes are ones in which they have to team up with Plankton to accomplish the task at hand.

Damnit, now the theme song is stuck in my pretty little head!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
LOL, I felt like the only adult without kids who was actually interested in seeing this movie! Hopefully I can find it in a theater, sneak in with some dark shades during their Tuesday matinee and see it all by myself.
I find the most enjoyable spongebob episodes are ones in which they have to team up with Planckton to accomplish the task at hand. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
FIFY.
FIFY. Originally Posted by chicaNoboy
FTFY
I saw Sponge Out of Water over spring break. Sandy went a little cray cray. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Is Yummy Sponge-worthy?
Attached Images File Type: jpg lusciousnet_732560_sandy_cheeks_spo_588993070.315x0.jpg (33.8 KB, 175 views)
Hope so
Is Sandy missing a leg or is she pegging SpongeBob?
For Three Sides:
Attached Images File Type: png SandyTaint.png (169.0 KB, 167 views)
If a woman has a deviated septum, does that qualify? I don't have a deviated septum, just curious. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Makes no difference with

Those look familiar.
Does seeing them make Yummy's nipples tingle?
No but taking them off of my nipples after a few minutes does.
If you want to put your wincky in my ass then you have to prepare you for what will come out of my ass.. Ijs

Even if you do a colon cleansing it still isn't clean because its a poop shoot... Not like its going to have butterflies and glittler come out when its clean... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yummy must not have shared that particular trade secret with Dorthy.