nothing reply anything you want

Guy enters a bar and sees his friend. He says to him,
Bro you're not gonna believe what just happened
There was this girl tied to the railroad tracks
I found her lying there all tied up and shit and I freed her
Then I took her home and we had the craziest sex
We fucked doggy, reverse cowgirl, pile driver...
It was some of the craziest sex I've ever had
I must have cum 10 times in 3 hours

The friend says, did she suck your dick?

Guy says, I don't know, I never found her head
Hi guys! Thought yall might could see the humor in this. So I have a large doggie (boxer/bullmastiff pup) that has a habit of swollowing anything in sight if I dont watch him. Well the other day after handling my bookings we load up for a trip to petsmart like I promised him. Now hes house broke but has a habit of "going" in PM, guess the smells make him think its outside lol. So anyways we were there and had the usual small crowd of people hanging around us wanting to pet and such, even a cpl kids. Well before I knew it he took a squat right there and pooped a used CONDOM he must have got out the trashcan in front of everyone! I instantly had that nervous embarrased wave come over me, I didnt know what to do haha, woman walked her kids awy quick and another couple was kinda trying to laugh it off with me, but I was SOO embarrased! Needless to say I make sure they go to the toilet now haha Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
plus looking at showcase mmmm not bad looking stick
  • MC
  • 12-10-2013, 07:37 AM
I had a dream last night that I walked all the way from Syracuse to Canada to see Frankie Fine. Not outside the realm of possibility for me.
I had a dream that this board wasn't moderated by a bunch of self-promoting ass-fucking clowns!
I had a dream last night that I walked all the way from Syracuse to Canada to see Frankie Fine. Not outside the realm of possibility for me. Originally Posted by MC
Awww...lol...that is cute! You really wanted that spanking xoxo

I had a dream a drunk guy dressed up as Santa had me down on the ground kicking me and spilling his paper bag whiskey all over me...woke up screaming lol, very random.
lol

• MC
  • 12-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Awww...lol...that is cute! You really wanted that spanking xoxo

I had a dream a drunk guy dressed up as Santa had me down on the ground kicking me and spilling his paper bag whiskey all over me...woke up screaming lol, very random. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Still do.

Have you been naughty or nice this year Frankie?
  • MC
  • 12-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Naughty.