For those who need proof of election fraud....

Can someone give a quick summary of what was presented during that pillow guys live stream? I saw a few snippets in which he just changed numbers to show TOWE won, but I didn't hear any reasoning behind how those numbers were calculated. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
They basically showed the real vote totals in every state via the PCAPS. They changed votes in every state.
  • Old-T
  • 08-11-2021, 12:52 PM
I know this is a couple weeks old, but in case others like I didn't see it the first time around:

"The right-wing media organization One America News Network presented a Long Island swing-set installer as an "expert mathematician" who claimed to uncover evidence that the 2020 election was rigged."

There's your smoking gun, Zombies!

"In the interview, Solomon said he conducted a mathematical analysis showing that the results in Fulton County, Georgia, 'can only have been done by an algorithm.' "

Unfortunately for QAnon & their ilk:

"Solomon is not an 'expert mathematician" but "was in fact a convicted felon with no college degree.' "

"A person who appeared to be Solomon was arrested in 2016 on drug-related charges and served two years in prison"

Oh, and the basic data Solomon used for his "analysis" seems to be numbers he himself created since they don't match the Republican certified numbers. But Trump Zombies will, within the next 24 hours, likely claim the Chinese hacked Solomon's education records and prison records to defame him. Fake News at it's best! But never let a little reality get in the way of a good RWW conspiracy rant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/domi...ng-sets-2021-8
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 12:58 PM
One does love One's DPST lies - at the hands of the CCP and Comrade Xi

To Get what you want - learn to kowtow to the chinese - older timer.
I know this is a couple weeks old, but in case others like I didn't see it the first time around:

"The right-wing media organization One America News Network presented a Long Island swing-set installer as an "expert mathematician" who claimed to uncover evidence that the 2020 election was rigged."

There's your smoking gun, Zombies!

"In the interview, Solomon said he conducted a mathematical analysis showing that the results in Fulton County, Georgia, 'can only have been done by an algorithm.' "

Unfortunately for QAnon & their ilk:

"Solomon is not an 'expert mathematician" but "was in fact a convicted felon with no college degree.' "

"A person who appeared to be Solomon was arrested in 2016 on drug-related charges and served two years in prison"

Oh, and the basic data Solomon used for his "analysis" seems to be numbers he himself created since they don't match the Republican certified numbers. But Trump Zombies will, within the next 24 hours, likely claim the Chinese hacked Solomon's education records and prison records to defame him. Fake News at it's best! But never let a little reality get in the way of a good RWW conspiracy rant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/domi...ng-sets-2021-8 Originally Posted by Old-T
But Dr Frank is a mathematical genius. He exposed Georgia yesterday. But you can trust your “commie” sources.
Can someone give a quick summary of what was presented during that pillow guys live stream? I saw a few snippets in which he just changed numbers to show TOWE won, but I didn't hear any reasoning behind how those numbers were calculated. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Nothing but more speculation. Oh and some made up shit.
�� Mesa County Colorado Recorder confirmed active erasure of evidence from Dominion systems, but by Dominion not her office. The County Recorder made a forensic copy because she believed that something nefarious was about to happen at the hands of the Colorado Secretary of State. That’s right, proof beyond PCAP, there was forensic evidence that was actively erased, which is a violation by Dominion and the Colorado Secretary of State.
Bambi. You will literally believe anything. It’s kinda sad really.
Bambi. You will literally believe anything. It’s kinda sad really. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Actually it’s the other way around.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 04:47 PM
so Sad for DPST minions to be so indoctrinated in the Lies of teh party and LSM.

the Wake up will be rude adn traumatic for the minions

first - go ahead - DPSTs - to your local Police dept - tell them you do not want services of Police any more.

Post a sign in your yard - Defund - Disarm-Destroy Police - FireDept. and non-unionized Teachers.

Wait and see what are the consequences
.or refuse - and continue to wail about defundng the Police - and be rightfully labelled a Hypocrite.
https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/16703

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/16704

Same with Pa, Georgia and Arizona. Every state was hacked.
https://rumble.com/vkygqa-must-see-d...=23gga&mrefc=3

48 state delegations attending the Cyber Symposium. And some foreign countries, like Brazil. The Brazilian Presidents son made a presentation yesterday. They use machines hooked to the internet also. Originally Posted by bambino
I should point out Brazil has been using electronic machines without a paper trail for years.

Bolsonaro is asking for a new law mandating all electronic machines have a paper trail. Brazilian congress is resisting this idea. he's also been saying theres been voter fraud.