Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Im not a big girl... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh really? I dare you to take a pic of the scale and post it. I'm sure the truck stop you work at has one that will work.
I'll fuck you too so you don't feel left out

lucky her

You know damm well I'm no WK for anybody in here, there's already plenty of entertainment here, I don't have to search hard to find more Originally Posted by BLM69
justify seeing the gilf however you need to, I give you credit......I wouldn't cop to it........but your an explorer!.....bless your heart
Oh really? I dare you to take a pic of the scale and post it. I'm sure the truck stop you work at has one that will work. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Your a clever poster.....if you were 12.....but hey take the week, take to friends, or make some if you don't have them......then think of a funny come back and make us laugh......don't be shy, we know your dimwitted.....but maybe you know a funny guy.....or not...... at least try ....its the internet.......don't be a loser we have to feel sorry for.......that's no fun ..........
Since Dorfy lives in Houston and you live in Frisco, I'm just curious what's in it for you to act as her attack dog in all these threads? Does she let you jerk off on Skype or something?
People still use skype?
NYr, what guideline book do you draw your material from? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
A coloring book.

There's a huge big girls market nation wide, you know most men in here will fuck about anything with 3 holes with tits and exaggerate how sexy, great she was in the reviews

I would even fuck DM if she kept her mouth shut for more than 15mins at a time. PS; I'm still looking for my Dallas DT queen not just a boring bbbj if anyone can recommend a great cocksucker....pm me Originally Posted by BLM69
More not caring, and yet you here you are - AFTER THE BUMP.

DM's not big, and she didn't deserve the points NYr gave her. Period. They were arbitrary and unfair.
This thread sucks. And some of you posters - I now believe - are mandles. The way some of you (some!) bicker and pick, 6 grade insults, blah-blah-blah, there's no way you're grown men. If so, you should just go downtown and turn in your ManCards right now. I absolutely believe some of you are mandles.

My mistake opening this thread again thinking anything important was going on. My bad.

Carry on with your "life well-lived,"
LnH
This thread sucks. And some of you posters - I now believe - are mandles. The way some of you (some!) bicker and pick, 6 grade insults, blah-blah-blah, there's no way you're grown men. If so, you should just go downtown and turn in your ManCards right now. I absolutely believe some of you are mandles.

My mistake opening this thread again thinking anything important was going on. My bad.

Carry on with your "life well-lived,"
LnH Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
And yet you read and respond to this thread like it was about you......i'm sure its not as fun as the nostalgia thread about ASPD when there were the same 30 people, telling tall tales and being jovial......the sky used to be bluer then, the air fresher, and everyone loved each other.......yeah right......like that one hooker that would wait til you were undressed and have her"crazy jealous" boyfriend rob tricks ....don't know if I can name her, because now she has a business that advertises here......
yeah the good old days...........LMAO
  • L.A.
  • 09-02-2016, 04:03 PM
I can't believe this thread has fallen all the way to Page 4 when we haven't agreed if the ban was fair or not.
I can't believe this thread has fallen all the way to Page 4 when we haven't agreed if the ban was fair or not. Originally Posted by L.A.
What ban???
Lmao
What ban???
Lmao Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Nice!