YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

lol
If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy.
I like that attitude!
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2015, 08:30 AM
If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy. Originally Posted by herfacechair
I do not find this sexually stimulating. Maybe many of you men that do are wired like a woman.

The human sexual response cycle, sexual desire, activities, satisfaction, and physical and mental responses in men and women are different. Men usually feel sexual satisfaction during sexual activity and are more prone to physical attraction, whereas women are more affected by the environment and emotions related to the sexual partner or sexual fantasy in terms of sexual satisfaction.[1,2] Men generally respond to visual sexual stimuli, such as attractive nude or erotic pictures, or erotic films. Women respond differently to the same sexual stimuli. Some women feel repulsed by muscular, erotic male photos, and some are sexually attracted by emotional or lingual stimulation.[3] In other words, men are more sexually aroused by visual stimuli, but women are more sexually aroused by concrete, auditory, olfactory, touch and emotionally relevant sexual stimulation.[4–6]

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/808430

If I'm paying , I look for this...

If I'm paying ... Originally Posted by WTF
Heh.
You mean I'm not WTF's type?!?!?!? Say it isn't so!
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2015, 01:58 PM
You mean I'm not WTF's type?!?!?!? Say it isn't so! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

“Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.”

“When a man gets up to speak, people listen, then look. When a woman gets up, people look; then, if they like what they see, they listen.”

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
...and yet, this thread is 114 pages and your are still here reading it...are you an archaeologist per chance?

to YM
If a man doesn't want to see me for my "mommy tummy" I don't care to see him either. He can pay 600 an hour for a flat stomach.
  • D.G.
  • 08-12-2015, 12:19 AM
I do not find this sexually stimulating. Maybe many of you men that do are wired like a woman.

Originally Posted by WTF
What in the blue hell ? Is that her stomach ? People are giving her $400 for that ? Did not know there wre so many masochist on here ?
^^^ Wait, didn't you fuck Anna Star? And rave about her looks? I could post a pic of that hott mess but that should be enough said...

What's funny is some of the loudest yappers... are the ones that wouldn't dare post a pic of themselves but on the Ringling Bros. Circus site because if they did... they'd get laughed off of the interwebs. Dare I say ironic?
  • BDD
  • 08-12-2015, 08:09 AM
^^^ Wait, didn't you fuck Anna Star? And rave about her looks? ..... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Uh yes. Yes she did.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1387116
  • D.G.
  • 08-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Uh yes. Yes she did.
Originally Posted by BDD
And you have admitted to seeing her a FEW times yourself .
  • D.G.
  • 08-12-2015, 08:28 AM
^^^ Wait, didn't you fuck Anna Star? And rave about her looks? I could post a pic of that hott mess but that should be enough said...
? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Her stomach doesnt look like the cratered dark side of the moon . Now if you would like to prove me wrong with a CURRENT picture then be my guest . Current as in the last two months . Not something from January or later .