Random Thoughts

Have you decided how you’re going to decorate your pumpkin this year?

I can’t decide between this and a fisherman theme. Maybe a hilarious combination. Pose him in a little hoopdie with a stapled headliner. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Now dat sh*t funny!!!
I always look forward to getting back into my domestic mode after I return from a road trip.

Made Mexican Chorizo & homemade refried bean tacos tonight! With queso seco & Valentina hot sauce, of course.

Shared dinner with a good friend & then we watched a couple episodes of AHS! It was great to unwind.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg E909BA1F-7463-4808-9F94-ED326CF8F55B.jpeg (106.0 KB, 363 views) File Type: jpeg 8F3611FC-FCD1-4402-8234-D6A0EB658070.jpeg (132.0 KB, 362 views)
I always look forward to getting back into my domestic mode after I return from a road trip.

Made Mexican Chorizo & homemade refried bean tacos tonight! With queso seco & Valentina hot sauce, of course.

Shared dinner with a good friend & then we watched a couple episodes of AHS! It was great to unwind. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Road trips are always fun, but I always look forward to coming back home to my comforts.

The chorizo looks delicious, I might have to add some to my next pot of chili!
Road trips are always fun, but I always look forward to coming back home to my comforts.

The chorizo looks delicious, I might have to add some to my next pot of chili! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Chorizo chili sounds amazing! I don’t know why I’ve never thought of doing that!
When I go to south Texas, I always get Chorizo breakfast burritos. First time I cooked it I tried to brown it till I realized it not going to loose it’s color. Lol
For those who don't get on the National forum much and haven't been exposed to the stylings of a member called 'Ripmany', he posts some very amusing things, in a mostly incomprehensible sort of way. Example
For those who don't get on the National forum much and haven't been exposed to the stylings of a member called 'Ripmany', he posts some very amusing things, in a mostly incomprehensible sort of way. Example Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I couldn’t help but respond to that one. That was great! LOL

He reminds me a lot of Lynn, a highly entertaining illogical poster we had in Arkansas a while back. Nothing she said ever made much sense, but it was always captivating. She always seems to be stuck down in Fort Smith at a bus station, poor thing. Wonder what ever happened to her?
Lynn was crazy in a fun way
Was thinking about checking out a stable to go for a ride. It is a nice touch when all the fillies are wearing the same color. I guess black is nice.

However, I had To reel away because The stench got to me.
Was thinking about checking out a stable to go for a ride. It is a nice touch when all the fillies are wearing the same color. I guess black is nice.

However, I had To reel away because The stench got to me. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Had another rod got there before you?

However, I had To reel away because The stench got to me. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
The smell of rotten fish can be somewhat overwhelming, almost to the point of making me vomit. That's why I always try to reel in the live ones. I don't want the stench of rotten fish on my rod.
Staff Edit - The following are not permitted on Eccie:
  • Insulting Others
  • Targeting other members for attacks
  • Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
  • Disrespecting other members on the site
  • General rudeness toward other members on the site
Biomed1

Hmm, Pop Evil will be in Fort Smith in February... Guess I know how I'll be spending Valentine's Eve!
Miss Summer brought Ed a new girlfriend today! Her name is Boo!

They’re currently in the midst of a feline standoff.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 74739B6F-A9BD-4308-94A2-3D98EA05EB66.jpeg (206.1 KB, 261 views)
Ed will fall in love too lol