Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

You’re a goddamn liar you don’t know me. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
We know plenty about you from this thread alone. You fit right in... wherever far right meets far left, that's your comfort zone.

Ever consider moving to Portland?
Open up Jax, I’ll piss in your mouth! On your knees punk. Originally Posted by bambino
I know your little feelings are hurt about your messiah being crucified but don’t forget this.... I told you so

Go ahead and act all badass you know and I suspect you’re just a loser.
Present

I know your little feelings are hurt about your messiah being crucified but don’t forget this.... I told you so

Go ahead and act all badass you know and I suspect you’re just a loser. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
He’ll be on the ballot next year retard. Now open wide Jax, I need to relieve myself.

Go ahead and act all badass you know and I suspect you’re just a loser. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

it's too bad you joined after the election. it would have been funny to watch you bloviate to the point of ejaculation about how certain you were that Trump wouldn't be the RNC nominee. then how certain you were that Trump would lose to Clinton. then how certain you were Trump would fuck up the economy. then how certain you were that Trump would cause the stock market to crash. then how certain you were that Trump would cause WWIII. then how certain you were that Trump would be brought down by Mueller. then how certain you were that Trump would .. whatever!

the only thing that is certain is that you've been wrong every time. and you'll be wrong again. Trump won't be removed from office and he will win reelection.

maybe YssupHoe will invite you to move to Canada?

BAHHAHHAHAAAA
He’ll be on the ballot next year retard. Now open wide Jax, I need to relieve myself. Originally Posted by bambino
Says who, you...Your dumb ass has been denying impeachment for months. I would argue you didn’t know what the fuck you were talking about then and know even less now. Stay tuned lots more coming.

Btw, this thread isn’t where you practice your latent homosexuality, you should be posting a come out thread. Just saying
it's too bad you joined after the election. it would have been funny to watch you bloviate to the point of ejaculation about how certain you were that Trump wouldn't be the RNC nominee. then how certain you were that Trump would lose to Clinton. then how certain you were Trump would fuck up the economy. then how certain you were that Trump would cause the stock market to crash. then how certain you were that Trump would cause WWIII. then how certain you were that Trump would be brought down by Mueller. then how certain you were that Trump would .. whatever!

the only thing that is certain is that you've been wrong every time. and you'll be wrong again. Trump won't be removed from office and he will win reelection.

maybe YssupHoe will invite you to move to Canada?

BAHHAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Neither knows where Canada is.
Trump becomes third U.S. president to be impeached as House approves both articles of impeachment

The House voted 230-197-1 to impeach Trump on abuse of power with two Democrats voting against and Gabbard voting “present.” Every Republicans voted against.

The House voted 229-198-1 to impeach Trump on obstruction of Congress. Rep. Jared Golden (D-Maine) split his vote, voting “no” on this article and “yes” on the first. The other Democrats to vote no were Rep. Collin Peterson (D-Minn.) and Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-N.J.), the latter of whom is about to switch parties.

Onward to the Senate rules.
Trump becomes third U.S. president to be impeached as House approves both articles of impeachment

The House voted 230-197-1 to impeach Trump on abuse of power with two Democrats voting against and Gabbard voting “present.” Every Republicans voted against.

The House voted 229-198-1 to impeach Trump on obstruction of Congress. Rep. Jared Golden (D-Maine) split his vote, voting “no” on this article and “yes” on the first. The other Democrats to vote no were Rep. Collin Peterson (D-Minn.) and Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-N.J.), the latter of whom is about to switch parties.

Onward to the Senate rules. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Can't wait.
Can't wait. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

bet you can't wait for Santa to bring you your presents too. Black Santa in da hood!

HO HO HO!
  • R.M.
  • 12-18-2019, 07:34 PM
Merry Christmas to you too darling, I’m sure Santa will bring you something for being naughty.
Trump becomes third U.S. president to be impeached as House approves both articles of impeachment but not removed from office

Onward to the Senate rules. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

FTFY sparky

Johnson shouldn't have been impeached at all, firing a cabinet member is his article II right. Clinton probably should have been censured rather than impeached even if he did commit perjury about getting a bj. Trump clearly should not be impeached. not one witness offered anything more than "in my opinion ..". not one.

there is zero evidence of a bribe, it's not a quid pro quo. it's not against the law or the Constitution to hold funds for foreign aid until certain conditions are met. the aid is conditional to begin with. yet the leftists just can't understand that.
bet you can't wait for Santa to bring you your presents too. Black Santa in da hood!

HO HO HO! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
the DPST's will RTM this thread, it offends their "sensibilities" to see a Black Man subverting Santa Claus!

Hannity was on fire tonight! he ran through the whole Left impeachment scheme. dating back 3 years, in a fast 3 minute presentation. he interviewed Senator Kennedy, who had me rolling and laughing out loud.. he said Hunter Biden "might have been chosen from ziprecruiter", LOL.. the DPST's are worried!
the DPST's will RTM this thread, it offends their "sensibilities" to see a Black Man subverting Santa Claus!

Hannity was on fire tonight! he ran through the whole Left impeachment scheme. dating back 3 years, in a fast 3 minute presentation. he interviewed Senator Kennedy, who had me rolling and laughing out loud.. he said Hunter Biden "might have been chosen from ziprecruiter", LOL.. the DPST's are worried! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Mockery through caricature. Keep it up Chungster. I'm digging it like a grave. Genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZODD-pOhZ48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsgLojINqYw