Random Thoughts

Miss Summer brought Ed a new girlfriend today! Her name is Boo!

They’re currently in the midst of a feline standoff. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Ha! That's great. Have they made friends yet?
The activity in this particular area of the board seems quite heavy tonight. Must be the moon
The activity in this particular area of the board seems quite heavy tonight. Must be the moon Originally Posted by arealone
Something like that!

Ha! That's great. Have they made friends yet? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
The kitten is not receptive just yet. Ed doesn’t know how to play hard to get.
Miss Summer brought Ed a new girlfriend today! Her name is Boo! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Something, something, Ed getting some pussy. I'll see myself out.
The activity in this particular area of the board seems quite heavy tonight. Must be the moon Originally Posted by arealone

I guess people are just feeling talkative this evening. So many topics to cover!
I guess people are just feeling talkative this evening. So many topics to cover! Originally Posted by JdeHog
So true. I'm feeling talkative myself
Been kind of boring around this place and I've been neglecting some good threads lately.
Getting this for my home gym soon! Excited!
Attached Images File Type: png 3C0E7D5C-B392-4EAB-99C5-2EA44F883E02.png (181.6 KB, 320 views)
Been kind of boring around this place and I've been neglecting some good threads lately. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
It has been rather dull as of late
Ed had his bath & blow dry today, and he does not think that shrimp was sufficient compensation.

He’s pissed! Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F0F6580F-4922-4B36-8770-CB053A6E6516.jpeg (263.3 KB, 296 views)
Ed had his bath & blow dry today, and he does not think that shrimp was sufficient compensation.

He’s pissed! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
He’s so chill, how can you tell?
He’s so chill, how can you tell? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
He has that angry ‘screw you, lady’ look on his face, refusing to eat his shrimp.

When Ed rejects shrimp, there’s a problem. Lol
Glad it's Friday!
Glad it's Friday! Originally Posted by Baconman
+1
I'm usually not a fan of the "idiot(s) with a microphone" type of podcast, but Small Town Murder and Timesuck have caught my attention lately and proven that there are some good ones out there.