Random Thoughts

Best podcast ever. Dan Carlin’s Hard Core History

For writers. Branden Sanderson’s Writing Excuses
Finally located the company who makes this door. I am getting it for my deck!

Is it normal to be this excited about home-improvement?
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 73D2F306-0BAB-4684-9527-A50175471AA0.jpeg (65.6 KB, 497 views) File Type: jpeg ADD7EF73-819C-4B2E-B16A-292B5A6FE5F5.jpeg (75.5 KB, 495 views)
Happy Hump Day everyone! If there any of you fine ladies giving away free samples to promote your business or for what ever reason please pm me ASAP. ��
Was just thinking trick or treat. Lol.
There's a Flat Earth Conference in Denver in two weeks. I can't go in person, but I'm tempted to follow the livestream. Something tells me the people watching would be fantastic.

Lol..Goodmorming

Lol..Goodmorming Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I tried to Baby D but you never answered my text.
Ask you about the new things you have going that is.
My feelings are hurt
I tried to Baby D but you never answered my text.
Ask you about the new things you have going that is.
My feelings are hurt Originally Posted by austin88998833
Aww no, I never got your text I got a new number

I have been wondering where you went
Aww no, I never got your text I got a new number

I have been wondering where you went Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Haha! I bet the person that has your old # is wondering what kind of perv is texting them lol ! I assume the showcase # is correct? If not, pm me
Dear razor burn,

Thank you for reminding me why I shouldn't buy cheap razors. Also, go fuck yourself.

Love,
Me
Think I’m going to take work off tomorrow and have a nice day of recovery and do absolutely nothing. Haven’t had one of those days in awhile.

Literally being chased all the way to NWA!

Literally being chased all the way to NWA!
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Insane!!
After being down with bronchitis for over a week, I’m trying to get caught up on appointment communications and requests. Overwhelming!

I apologize if anyone contacted me and I missed you. Feel free to reach out again.

And sorry they are still bothering you, Chloe. That’s just ridiculous. Time to let go, dude... lol.
Cruel and unusual punishment
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0C7502A6-906A-4566-95EA-2EDD295FE2E8.jpeg (109.3 KB, 282 views)