For those who need proof of election fraud....

Do you even know what a PCAP is? Somehow I’m having some doubts you have any clue what the fuck you’re talking about. Ok, let me be honest. I believe you have zero clue what the fuck you’re talking about.
Folks at the lindell forum are walking out disappointed that they have been showed a bunch of meaningless dribble. The presenters are asking that people just report what they are saying rather than fact checking them.

It’s a fail on every level. He couldn’t even convince his own audience. Hilarious.
Folks at the lindell forum are walking out disappointed that they have been showed a bunch of meaningless dribble. The presenters are asking that people just report what they are saying rather than fact checking them.

It’s a fail on every level. He couldn’t even convince his own audience. Hilarious. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
All 50 states have representatives there

It was hacked multiple times

Whistleblowers office was ransacked while on her flight to the Symposium

A cyber experts house was raided last night. His 4 children were there.

This is happening in America

I guess it’s called being over the target.
You literally believe anything. You remind me of one of those guys in a basement somewhere tracking Bigfoot sightings and looking for signals on his HAM radio from aliens. No I guess you don’t remind of that, you appear to be one.
The bastion of liberal media says the symposiums expert admits they can’t prove their claims. But I’m sure y’all don’t believe the Times.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...they-cant-pro/

cyber expert Josh Merritt, who is on the team hired by Mr. Lindell to interrogate the data for the symposium, told The Washington Times that packet captures are unrecoverable in the data and that the data, as provided, cannot prove a cyber incursion by China.

“So our team said, we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information,” Mr. Merritt said on Wednesday, the second day of the symposium.
The bastion of liberal media says the symposiums expert admits they can’t prove their claims. But I’m sure y’all don’t believe the Times.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...they-cant-pro/

cyber expert Josh Merritt, who is on the team hired by Mr. Lindell to interrogate the data for the symposium, told The Washington Times that packet captures are unrecoverable in the data and that the data, as provided, cannot prove a cyber incursion by China.

“So our team said, we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information,” Mr. Merritt said on Wednesday, the second day of the symposium. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Bastion of liberal media? Did he get the 5 million bounty? No
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2021, 11:28 AM
1b1 - your inisulting, patronizing message/ attitude that everyone of a diffeent opinion than yourself is intellectually wanting makes it impossible to take you seriously.

BTW - you are invited to comment on teh thread about the Atlanta school which segregated persons into black and white classes.

DPST Segregation - really?????
And Igor deflects to an unrelated topic since election fraud has 100% been debunked.
And here you go. The county where Lindells whistle came is decertifying the 2020 election in that county!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wes...certified/amp/

Oh, but there’s no evidence. Lindell bombed! That was quick. Griswald and Dominion were caught red handed. Arizona on deck. They won’t be able to ignore the subpoenas much longer.
Do you even bother to read. It has nothing to with election fraud or proven fraud. In that situation in Mesa Co they let the system passwords out and someone put them on the internet. The officials at the sec of state office then decertified the results (or intends to) for that issue. No proven or established fraud.

Had zilch to do with Dominion. Some office idiot didn’t secure the password.

Reading is Fundamental.
Do you even bother to read. It has nothing to with election fraud or proven fraud. In that situation in Mesa Co they let the system passwords out and someone put them on the internet. The officials at the sec of state office then decertified the results (or intends to) for that issue. No proven or established fraud.

Had zilch to do with Dominion. Some office idiot didn’t secure the password.

Reading is Fundamental. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You don’t know what you don’t know. Code Monkey Z had this information last week. He had the Dominion codes from a whistle blower from Colorado. Turns out, she was from the county that just got decertified. She was at the symposium. As was Code Monkey Z. The whistle blowers office was raided while she was flying to the symposium. To late. She backed everything up. The codes and passwords were not published on Telegram. Griswald is lying. But Lindell has them. They can get into the machines. You wouldn’t accept the truth if it ran you over.
From Code Monkey

In Mesa County, only the SECRETARY OF STATE had access to the Dominion Bios passwords.
Why is Gena Griswold trying to blame Tina Peters for the bios passwords leak when only Gena Griswold should have had access?
Also

Regarding today’s event:

We had technical difficulties getting started and had communication issues due to server attacks on our communication lines and instability of the public live streams.
People were asking why we didn’t run tools on the data. It is because we were not remoted into a Windows server that had the image loaded; we had just mounted a forensic image of the files and were able to view the file tree and files only. Due to the setup of the forensic image, we were not able to run tools such as regedit, event viewers, or dll analyzers. We could not run the executable files inside the forensic image.
We did not have a windows server setup with the image loaded due to obtaining the publicly-available data at the last minute. There simply was not enough time to setup a server because the show was already scheduled and we wanted to do it live.
We came across unprepared, and it is true in a sense because we had just obtained the data. It was my very first time looking at the data and I did not know what exactly would be found on the systems ahead of the event.

Interestingly, we did uncover a few critical things:
1. There appeared to be web server logs which potentially indicate that the server was accepting and executing commands remotely.
2. Election related data pre-upgrade was not present on the machine post-upgrade. This indicates that election related data was deleted or otherwise removed during the upgrade process.
3. The server had a suspicious configuration script designed to remove server security, potentially opening the machine up to a network hack.

These issues warrant additional investigation.