NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 07-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Ok playa, if you say so,...but I know better, just like you do...

And dammit Seedy, I'm disappointed in you man, I know my homie DED can't help himself, but I expected better from you...lol.

Anyway, like I said FUCK the Steelers, we don't give a damn about them....

Seedy, btw if I could ever get your ass out of some Asian pussy, we can go fishing. Until then...
GO STEELERS Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Except when they play the Texans! (There I fixed it for you!)
  • Satin
  • 07-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Well, I was reading the Athlon Sports 2012 preview...this is what it says...

Under "5 bold predictions"...#3 states "Super Texans are most likely to make the Superbowl this season".....

Under running backs...Arian is ranked #1...Andre is ranked # 4...

Under AFC predictions..the Texans are predicted to beat the Patriots in the AFC championship game and lose to Green Bay in the Superbowl....

Under power rankings..the Texans are ranked #1....followed by Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Broncos...

Arian is predicted to win AFC offensive player of the year...

Under fantasy rankings...Arian is rated the #1 player overall....

Good job boys....
Like I Said Before Go Green Bay
Just wanted to say....

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!
Originally Posted by DickEmDown

You mean Queers lol
I have to agree with Olivia, Steelers is really code for Flamers!! LOL I notice big Ben gets a little to close to the center when taking a snap. But he is called Big Ben!!!

I hate em!! I hate Steeler fans, mainly cause there were so damn many of them in our Stadium over the past years when they came to town. They weren't dickheads like Cowboy fans but there was too many of em that's for sure.

I was an Oilers fan way back in the day, when the refs fucked em on the Renfro call. But fuck the Oilers/Titans now cause of Bud Adams.

Cant wait for football even Steeler football.
Like I Said Before FUCK Green Bay Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Fixed that for ya darlin'
You mean Queers lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Hater....
I hate em!! I hate Steeler fans, mainly cause there were so damn many of them in our Stadium over the past years when they came to town. Originally Posted by Daddio
YES!!! Steeler Nation was in IN DA HOUSE last year

I was an Oilers fan way back in the day, when the refs fucked em on the Renfro call. Originally Posted by Daddio
Yep, they did...he got both feet in. Oh well, we won
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,THE INJURY HAS HEALED
Hey DED, I must apologize for my rant about the Steelers(Flamers). I was coming off a sleep deprived Vegas Trip and came back to a mountain of work and obviously not in a very good mood. I actually llke Big Ben, he is fucking good. I also like what Duane Brown did to Harrison when he knocked him the fuck out last year, not once but twice!!

I got some great news yesterday via emial, my Texan season tickets were shipped and will arrive in 2 days!!! Fucking A, that means football will be here soon!!!

Satin, I agree with the Arian Foster predictions. He is the man that makes the Texans Go. As far as beating the Pats in the championship game, I don't know about that one!! Coaching mismatch, Belichek over Kubes bigtime, Brady vs. Kareem Jackson, Yikes!!

Vegas had the 49ers at 4 to 1, Pats at 6 to 1, and the Texans at 10 to 1. (49ers??? C'mon man!!)

Don, what are you talking about? The Dopey Injury?
Yeah, it was one of the headline stories on ESPN yesterday, I was like "lol okay" I figured he has been fine for a while...

49Niners are going to be beastly. Randy Moss on that offense? Look out. 4 to 1 sounds about right to me. I can easily see them in the Superbowl, possibly playing the Ravens like they should have last season.
Hey DED, I must apologize for my rant about the Steelers(Flamers). I was coming off a sleep deprived Vegas Trip and came back to a mountain of work and obviously not in a very good mood. I actually llke Big Ben, he is fucking good. I also like what Duane Brown did to Harrison when he knocked him the fuck out last year, not once but twice!!

I got some great news yesterday via emial, my Texan season tickets were shipped and will arrive in 2 days!!! Fucking A, that means football will be here soon!!!

Satin, I agree with the Arian Foster predictions. He is the man that makes the Texans Go. As far as beating the Pats in the championship game, I don't know about that one!! Coaching mismatch, Belichek over Kubes bigtime, Brady vs. Kareem Jackson, Yikes!!

Vegas had the 49ers at 4 to 1, Pats at 6 to 1, and the Texans at 10 to 1. (49ers??? C'mon man!!)

Don, what are you talking about? The Dopey Injury? Originally Posted by Daddio

Just tell DeD You Want Him Instead Of Sucking Up
Ok playa, if you say so,...but I know better, just like you do...

And dammit Seedy, I'm disappointed in you man, I know my homie DED can't help himself, but I expected better from you...lol.

Anyway, like I said FUCK the Steelers, we don't give a damn about them....

Seedy, btw if I could ever get your ass out of some Asian pussy, we can go fishing. Until then... Originally Posted by Satin

If I Could You Away From Tha Strippers I Would Go Fishing With You ha
Olivia.. Damn your fine.... I love fishing.. can I go too?? I'll let you use my favorite pole... hehehe

Daddio... I think DED (PIT) and the Cowgirl lovers are gunna have to endure a little abuse --all in good spirits though.. For the first time ever, we can now legitimately talk shit to just about anybody as Texans fans. I say its loooong overdue so take it in stride and enjoy it!

I made a business call to Philly the other day and was asked out of the blue, "so your a Cowboys fan eh?" I replied, "What?? Oh come on now!, I told you I was from Houston. You know, the Cowboys may be the biggest team in Texas but definitely not the best by a long shot." We both got a kick out of reaming the choking girls (as they play in the same division as his Eagles). I also added, "I'll be right there with you rootin for the Eagles to take the division, now that you got our Meeco and NY's Justin Tuck tried to steal Fosters' signature Touch Down move (the Namaste) in the SB." Anyway, nice little unexpected NFL chat. Its all so nice to see loads of Texans' gear make its way to the front shelves in stores and Cowboys' gear hidden amongst the rejects and picked overs. If we win a tittle before the Cowboys can make the playoffs, maybe the Cowboy gear will disappear off the H-Town racks all together.

49ers 4:1 odds to win the SB?? I think that's a bit of a stretch. However, they got the best of the Saints in the playoffs and the NFC is less competitive than the mighty AFC. So I agree they are one of the Favs to get as far. Especially with my dismantled Saints fading out of the picture.

However, the NFC has many teams on the brink though. CAR, PHL, ARZ, DAL, and CHI, IMHO are dangerous mediocre teams to watch out for. The Lions, I believe are the most volatile of the group. Playing in the same division as the heavily favored Pack, will keep them on edge every week. Detroit has emerged to be a decent team and with they pieces they have in place and a lesser learning curve, they will be able to now focus on perfection. Next to the Pack and the 49ers, I'd give the Lions a slight edge over the Eagles.

To further clear up the confusion over Schaub's readiness, His doctors, gave him the green light to suit up (pads and all) to take the field. The question of whether he will be ready for training camp or not is tossed out the window. Clearing him weeks before training camp sends a clear message. He is fully recovered and he is ready NOW! Its time to give the man the football and start dangling his future on a string in front of him.

Dre, however, is still expected to be ready at the start of training camp but no word yet. As I understand it, Dre getting his knee scoped was just to clean up scar tissue and drain some fluid. It was a non essential procedure to prevent what could have become a nagging problem throughout the year. The biggest downside is recovery time. That being him having to rebuild muscle/strength in his legs from the lack of use during the healing process, not so much the surgery itself. In his case, the sooner, the better. After getting back 100% physically, there's that mental aspect that takes a little more time not to "think" about it anymore. If all that is worked out in training camp. We're in good shape. Hell, maybe Foster can recruit Dre for some of his yoga workouts. Really though. Yoga may be underrated in the NFL where speed and bulk is king. However, also mastering balance and flexibly could pay dividends on the field at a such a skilled position and help prevent those muscle injuries.

BTW, Satin, I was just reminiscing on your 1st post starting this monumental thread because guess what Fed Ex brought me today...

A welcome letter barring the signature of a billionaire, a full size autograph-ready football commemorating the 10th year anniversary and the 2011 divisional title clinch...some other cool shit including some MOTHERFUCKING SEASON TICKETS....SuhWEEEEEET!! And I must say they're beautiful..... Friday the 13th? Bad Luck? MY ASS!!... Fuck that! Its the best day I've had in a pretty long while. Hell, got me thinking of remixing Geto Boys old classic "Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangster" into "DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A TEXAN!!" ha ha haaaa...... LET'S GOOOO!!!
Great Post One Eye, but your glory over the tickets must have made you forget to post pictures of Snatch!! C'mon man!!! I will let you off the hood tho, as your past efforts have been outstanding.

Olivia, I am going to have to spank your little ass!! Or maybe dickslap you and ask you how you like Big Ben now Baby!! Big Ben is my pet name for my Monster Cock.

I am glad Shcaub is Ready to Go!!!

Satin, I love your knew title under you avatar. Strip Club "Snatch" King!!! Fucking Awesome!!!
  • Satin
  • 07-14-2012, 06:01 PM
I knew you would like that....lol. Yeah, Daddio and Cat-Man, the tickets and gifts they sent were nice...I guess they can do that now. Just don't forget to read ALL the fine print...

I hope you boys down to go watch some training camp action. I'm anxious to see the new guys as well.

I guess we're gonna take Olivia and my home girl Bella to some games. I can't wait until we play Green Gay...so Olivia can see them get their asses handed to them....

Fuck the Packers and the Steelers!!!!! Lmao...