Random Thoughts

Lol. That isn’t doing anything but straight up asking for trouble! No good could ever come of that!
Cruel and unusual punishment Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Behold, your savior:

Check this shit out. I need a cat shirt!

https://www.facebook.com/20955097538...7218454301799/
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B2B56502-91AC-47D0-BF7F-C5269AE9D753.jpeg (881.2 KB, 363 views)

Literally being chased all the way to NWA!
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
With unemployment at a 50 year low and 3.7%, perhaps it would be apropos to use Bruce Hornsby to convey a message, that can specifically found at the end of the first stanza, to certain “management” personnel

https://youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo
Check this shit out. I need a cat shirt!

https://www.facebook.com/20955097538...7218454301799/ Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Marsupialesque lol.
“How long are you going to lose your weight loss as a selling point?”

When I gain it back I guess...
So glad it’s the weekend! Finally.

Looking forward to my dates this week, eating a shit ton of pizza, and ready to decompress from all the work fuckery!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Down to 24° in Bentonville tonight!

Perfect hot tub & drinks weather!! Love winter!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-09-2018, 08:17 PM
“How long are you going to lose your weight loss as a selling point?”

When I gain it back I guess... Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
What kind of asshole asks that question?
Besides, I believe they meant to say “use” instead of “lose”!
Soooo cold outside! I’m making shrimp & crawfish gumbo today! 😍♥️🔥
Leaving out the okra, though… Can’t stand okra!

www.louisianacookin.com/crawfish-gumbo/
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 304FB79C-D42F-4836-B2DE-8C7E04C92E97.jpeg (256.4 KB, 256 views)
Love me some gumbo. Especially on LSU week! Go Hogs!
What kind of asshole asks that question?
Besides, I believe they meant to say “use” instead of “lose”! Originally Posted by NTJME
Haha I was so caught up on taking more nude selfies that my mind is clouded with “lose” 😅
Ever have someone tell lie after lie to your face and you felt like an idiot for believing them?

But wait there’s more!

Not only did they lie about their life, name, career, and the so called terminal illness, they also made you believe anyone who said it was a lie were just out to get them.

No, no! More!

Oh and when the lie started to catch up, the con-artist stole from you, disappeared into the night, faked their death, and then CONTINUED to layer on the sob story from the “afterlife” via random text messages from their “family”...using their phone that was conveniently sent with their body to their home state. I mean the hospice house kindly packed up the dead guy and shipped him back home within 2 hours of his death. I can’t even get Amazon Prime to be that quick!!

Oh oh oh and the con-artist’s son seems to text very similarly to his dead...the one the con-artist said hated him. Hmm so why does the hospice nurse type the same way too? ��

I’ll give him 5/5 for fooling me and everyone we hung with
3/5 for story line material. Too many plot holes though
1/5 for character believability. Needs more diversity

I said I was going on an adventure but damn I never expected to be the victim of a C-list drama movie. All I can do is laugh ����
Random thoughts for today
1 Really good to be home in Arkansas this week.
2 Ginger Doll and Nova have got to be put on my bucket list.
3 Guys being stuck in Auburn Alabama for now... you really have it good here as far as quality providers goes.... pretty slim picken's out there where I'm at...
Random thoughts for today
1 Really good to be home in Arkansas this week.
2 Ginger Doll... got to be put on my bucket list.
3 Guys being stuck in Auburn Alabama for now... you really have it good here as far as quality providers goes.... pretty slim picken's out there where I'm at... Originally Posted by blueballs70
Would love to meet you when you’re back!

Might have to change your handle afterwards, though…

That definitely won’t be an issue when I’m done with you.